or Connect

Posts by experiencebirth

I had my first baby with HypnoBirthing and my second baby with Hypnobabies. The second one was overall easier but I think that was because of the way the two programs are set up. The Biggest differences are: HypnoBirthing does not encourage pushing with contractions. Hypnobabies says to use an "Ah/Exhale" and gently push your baby out. HypnoBirthing uses hypnosis but mostly has guided imagery and relaxation. Hypnobabies uses a medical grade hypnosis which trains...
I had my first baby with HypnoBirthing and my second baby with Hypnobabies. The second one was overall easier but I think that was because of the way the two programs are set up. The Biggest differences are: HypnoBirthing does not encourage pushing with contractions. Hypnobabies says to use an "Ah/Exhale" and gently push your baby out. HypnoBirthing uses hypnosis but mostly has guided imagery and relaxation. Hypnobabies uses a medical grade hypnosis which trains...