or Connect

Posts by Aradia88

Which cheap but still good and working Dehydrator can i buy? How long do you steam the placenta ? What size capsules do i buy? the dehydrator off Amazon is like under $40 by nesco american harvest foods. http://www.amazon.com/Nesco-FD-37A-American-Dehydrator-400-watt/dp/B00CS5ZI6G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1377474079&sr=8-3&keywords=dehydrator   capsule machine kit i was looking at...
Im confused by all the tinctures most woman use.. I dont know which ones are more necessary then others. Angelica is for placenta retention right? Do i buy the tinctures Alcohol or Glycerin Based? Which one is better working? Black and Blue Cohosh? Can someone list all the tinctures i need to buy. Im trying to write down everything else i gotta buy and add up to show DH.   I still need to buy  Fish weight scale, my baby wrap, im also buying a Capsule machine...
DD will be born mid oct. i want a woven and a sling but they are expensive until i went to Littlefrog.pl   for a medium sling its $60 in US dollars. A little more for a woven. Anyone have experience with their wraps/slings? What about Risaroo? the Storchenwiege Ulli is nice and i love the color. it can be bought as a woven or sling. I just dont know what to do lol Or make my own by sending the fabric to Sleeping Baby productions.   I want a nice breathable...
I wasnt trying to sway you away. My husband is the kind that doesnt like being in Debt and he isnt going to go crazy broke with no food in the house to pay off a $4500 Loan just for a home birth. I also agree with him. Its about being Broke vs a Want.
Update- Called the Nurse in charge.. she was very nice and open and honest with me. She basically told me to have a Home birth or go to a birthing center. She may not know but birthing centers accept cash or PPO. i have a HMO insurance. She told me i have to have established OB care with a Vbac friendly doctor who will tell everyone in the hospital my birth plan on what i want or it wont happen. She told me that most of the Nurses that work at that hospital follow...
I was going to apply until i read online that it has a high interest and its not really something you should do. We have low credit score and high credit ratio of many credit cards. we didnt want to add a 16th credit card to our collection. So we decided on no home birth this time and go to a vbac friendly hospital with a vbac doctor.  
wont be needing help with this post.
Yep thanks :) I hope i get a great birth too. i do ! And i found out that the doctor that i thought does vbacs does them but not with any of the 3 medical groups and at the hospital that i want. Its the closest. So now i have to wait for a phone call for a different doctor that says on Health Grades he does work at that hospital, he does take our insurance and does do Vbacs and the medical grp. I just want to Confirm it because i need my new insurance card done again....
Thanks for your Opinions and input. Your right.. And i think im always going to be some what sad i never had one. I dont know if mine has water births or a small tub. I couldnt labor on my bed with my 3rd son. I needed that hot water and it was a lot faster then i imagined. I will be calling to make a tour and see how it looks. it is the only Vbac hospital within 38 mins away. I am in Victorville and none of the hospitals here do Vbacs. I just been hearing a lot of...
Yes. I see her May 31st at 2pm if she doesnt have anyone else. I already have a birth plan but its for a homebirth. Im still pissed and sad i cant have what i want. I know DH would splurge the money but then we would never pay our $10K off. I dont know anything about the hospital. If they have a shower inside or a tub, if im allowed music. There are no Maternity tour pics on the hospital website. I have to call On Monday at the maternity ward to ask. I know its memorial...