or Connect

Posts by DaisyTree

Cute Belly pics! Freckledmama my belly looks more like leftover baby weight too.. just pushed out further. Can't wait until it looks more firm and rounded
Serena, I just cooked dinner for the first time in weeks tonight after having been too nauseas... I hope its a good sign!
Freckledmama - Thank you for your Papaya enzyme recommendation, I will pick some up ASAP
SuzieSmiles - Belly bands of any sorts is the first thing that came to mind for me, but what about maternity pants with the short elastic waste? or Even yoga pants with a supportive elastic band around it. I have a pair that pushes up on my belly.
CutiePatootie - I think Nichola is a pretty way to represent your brother's name... sorry to hear about your loss.
Freckledmama thanks for sharing that... That's what I told DH. They may put it together initially, but I think it would be quickly forgotten.
Cereal and yogurt have been staples for me. Everything else is in the moment if I can stomach it. It's 9am and I REALLY want tacos or mashed potatoes. Broccoli sounds good too actually.
Ooh I love the names so far. For us, if its a boy it will be the name we chose my first pregnancy (we didn't find out gender for dd) Collin Philip. For a girl I really like Molly, but DH's grandma had a dog named Molly for many years and he thinks his family will make a big deal about it.
Thanks for the info bohemianmama and oceansolitude. I'll definitely look further into it.
OtherSoul- I have TERRIBLE heartburn too. It got to the point that I was in fetal position at night. A nurse at my midwife's office suggested Pepcid ac, but I've been finding that a small glass of milk every few hours is the only thing really helping.