or Connect

Posts by Mommy2E2009

OK, thank you so much ladies, I will relax. I really appreciate the responses. I guess we are just in an extreme noise-making phase. I think his social interaction is right-on with his peers, but I do want to get him around other boys the same age for a playgroup. He needs to start seeing how other kids react if he knocks down a tower they built, etc.   Oh, and I was helping him move some toys and dropped a wooden box on my foot and he really reacted to my "Ouch!"...
Thank you for the replies. He is definitely happy and does all of the things a boy his age should. We see improvement with potty training, sharing, etc. week by week (meaning he is "growing up" as opposed to not developing or going backwards). The main parenting difficulty we have is not doing what we ask, being aggressive to the baby and whining/crying when he doesn't get his way. But I'm sure all of that is normal for a 3 year old, especially one who is dealing with a...
The short story is that I am worried about ASD in my 3 1/2 year old but DH disagrees, says all of what DS does is "just being a little kid" and thinks I'm a hypochondriac (I agree, I'm a worrier, especially about the kids). Too much Google has me analyzing every little thing he does, every noise he makes and I think DH is about to kick me out of the house.   I try to observe other kids his age to compare, but unfortunately he's somehow always around girls and they...