or Connect

Posts by questioningmom1

I am on cd five and cant get clomid till monday. Is it dangerous to take it day seven? My cycle seems to be long, 34-35 days. Does that matter any? Thanks
I am very irritated right now and unsure how to proceed. I took provera two months,ago to start my cycle and after three weeks I got the first normal period ive had in years. That ended the twentieth, then the 21st of this month I thought I wasnt going to start again on my own, but I did. I had ordered clomid and thought oh good it,will get here on cd5. Turns out it was shipped late and I wont get it till onday, cd7. Can I still take it? What happens if you are late...
Wait, you WOULD like to have another baby but are using the withdrawl method? (which doesnt work well btw) are u ttc ot trying not to? Id see your doctor. You def.could be pregnant, why wait to take a test? If not, something else is going on and only your doctor can figure it out
I am very irritated right now and unsure how to proceed. I took provera two months,ago to start my cycle and after three weeks I got the first normal period ive had in years. That ended the twentieth, then the 21st of this month I thought I wasnt going to start again on my own, but I did. I had ordered clomid and thought oh good it,will get here on cd5. Turns out it was shipped late and I wont get it till onday, cd7. Can I still take it? What happens if you are late...
I hear it can take two years
Thank you!!
On bc
(long