or Connect

Posts by jforr23

heart shaped protein pancakes filled with strawberries, and love of course! 
Yammas- to answer your question about mats, it mostly depends on the comfort for you.  I practice hot vinyasa yoga so I needed to find a mat that was sticky because you sweat a lot during class. (Crow pose was impossible for me to do on my old mat).  I currently use the monster yoga mat- http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_gear/yoga_monster_mat.do. Its comfy and I don't slip while in my practice. I would add new poses right into your routine.  I also practice new...
Grinch cookies! http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/mint-chocolate-chip-cookies/22bebeda-ea36-441a-9909-ae78409d6da6   I add white chocolate chips instead
Like @CookiePie I also have a very large breakfast, usually 5 egg whites filled with spinach and 1/4 of an avocado, 1 slice of american cheese and 1 piece of whole wheat toast.  Between breakfast and lunch I'll usually have an apple or grapefruit, lunch is usually a salad with grilled chicken.  Right after work I get in some sort of exercise, it's usually either a jog, workout dvd, or a yoga class.  Then for dinner I have lately been making protein shakes and they keep me...
Roasted broccoli, brussel sprout, squash, string beans, and red onion. Chop everything up drizzle with extra virgin olive oil little salt and pepper and garlic powder and toss together.  Lay evenly on baking sheets and bake at 370 degrees for about 20 min or until crispy
I used the JJ Cole wraps really enjoyed them.
I have been using an exercise ball for about 10-20 minutes a day.  There are so many different workouts you can do on the ball to target most trouble zones.  Plus its a quiet exercise. I use mine mostly for abs, thighs, and arms.  You can find workouts to do with the ball on youtube or pinterest. Make sure when purchasing you buy the correct size ball for your height.  I ended up ordering mine online because I am on the shorter side. You can use this guide to help pick...
This is delicous potato salad its a light version no mayo!   2 pounds red potatoes, diced 1 tsp. dijon mustard 1 cup plain greek yogurt salt and pepper to taste 2 teaspoons chopped dill   Instructions Place the diced potatoes in a medium stockpot and cover them with cold water. Throw in a teaspoon of salt and bring potatoes to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes and return...
Wow everyone's gardens look great! This year I grew zucchini, cucumber, peppers. basil, and string beans.  My peppers have been taking longer than usual to grow.  Anyone else have problems with peppers?
I definitely need to get back on track with my diet and fitness for the beginning of this month! This morning I went for an hour jog.  Then for breakfast I made and egg white omelet with spinach and avocado.  Lunch I had spinach salad with fresh berries and cucumber.  Dinner will be grilled chicken with broccoli.  After dinner I will pick back up with p90x2.  I am just about finished with it and want to try a new at home workout after I finish.  I heard Beachbody is...