or Connect

Posts by Tshine

BFN this morning and I got AF today: cd35 and dpo10.  I will start charting BBT this month, I have never done that. Do you think I could have an LP defect because of breastfeeding? I may start taking B6, I just have to check with LC to see if that's safe with bfeeding.   Not that I think I conceived and then got AF too early this time around, but I read that 10 LP is cutting it very close. The closest you can be to not having a defect.   DH had the flu the 6 days...
Morning, so I did the opk yesterday around 4pm bc I read yesterday you are actually ideally always suppoosed to test lh surge daily between 2-4pm bc that's when the lh surge shows best. A lot of people that test early morning never show a positive. I did luckily but apparantly 2-4pm is when your supposed to test, if you read the directions. Lol. Anyways, at 4pm yesterday it showed it went back to negative. And my CM coincided with that reading. Regardless we bd'd at 7pm to...
ok great. it is the digital opk so it is either a happy face (yes ovulation) or an empty circle (no ovulation). so it doesn't indicate degrees of positive. basically, i just got a happy face yesterday and today. so i will keep bd'ing until it goes negative. In terms of CM, i notice that yesterday mid/late morning i had very visible obvious thick EW and today I am pretty much dry (maybe teeny tiny bit wet early this morning).  keep you posted in two weeks! thanks so much
Ok thanks, I will look into the basal thermometer and starting charting that in case this month didn't do the trick. I tested with opk this morning and its still positive. I will do the deed tonight and keep testing. What does it mean if it doesn't go back to negative in a normal time fashion? When is it supposed to go back to negative, should it have gone back today ? Thanks.
btw i sent the reply above yesterday but it got held back overnight by the website. bc i am new member they want to approve your first few messages on their site. so then i edited again this morning so the tenses made sense.
if anyone is reading this.  i got a positive on opk today and did the bd midday . i will do it again tomorrow.
Hey Cczar so excited to see your response.  I thought you might be too busy nowadays with three to be logging onto this. will you be going for #4?   so awesome. I wish I started younger like you so I could.   Anywho, I tried to log on earlier to note to everyone (but my 13mo old wouldn't quite let me).  I got POSITIVE from opk yesterday morning(thurs)!! I was shocked, cd23. I made DH come home at lunch to bd. so fingers crossed.   But yes, I was thinking about it...
Hi Ladies, I was reading your thread and loved it. Cczar (i hope you're enjoying your baby and Jaimee you really know your stuff!).  I have never posted a thread b4 but I looked up all the abbreviations so I can fit in .  I am ttc#2, my DD is 13mo old. She has always been breastfed (no pumping) and was slower on the the solids thing, so it took 10mo for AF to return. DD has been eating 3 good solid meals a day since 11mo old now and only breastfeeds 3x/day (7am, 1pm...
Hi Ladies, I am new to this but I have read some great threads and am hoping for some advice. I don't know all the abbreviations people use but I will do my best.  I am ttc#2, my first is 13months old. She has always been breastfed (no pumping) and was slower on the the solids thing. But she has been eating three good solid meals a day since 11mo old now and only breastfeeds 3x/day (7am, 1pm and 7pm), sleeping through the night since 6months old. So my period finally...