or Connect

Posts by Jessicka

Yes, yes, and yes.  My biggest complaint is lack of rest usually due to all of the above, plus vivid dreams and/or nightmares.   My heartburn and hemorrhoids have eased up since reducing dairy, gluten, and sulfite intake.  I probably need to remove one or more completely, but I'm not sure if pregnancy is the right time for an allergy elimination diet.  I'd need to do additional reading on whole nutrition to make sure that I didn't accidentally rob myself and baby of...
Thanks for all your feedback and website recommendations!  I'll check them out and register within the next couple of days, both for my DH's family/friends (like you said, Quinalla), and because I had my DD 5+ years ago.   CoBabyMaker and Lynann, I had totally forgotten about that discount!  Which places did you use that offered one?
  The idea of surgically removing a body part from my baby sickens me.  Also, it would imply that I find his natural body flawed, which I cannot wrap my head around.
I was reminding my DH of this just last night, because I have a gut feeling that this bun will come out of the oven "early".  I felt that my DD would arrive past her due date, and she did, so who knows.  My 38-week mark is on April 23rd, so I'd prefer to have everything as prepared as possible by the end of March.   To get: Car seat Diapers Several onesies Nursing pads A nursing pillow (unless I can find my old one) A sling or wrap At least two more...
I'm sure there are different feelings about this, and I'd like to hear them. :)  What do you think about gift registries for a second (or third, etc.) baby?   The idea didn't even cross my mind until last week when a friend of my DH asked if we had a registry and for our address.  It caught DH kind of off-guard, and he asked me why we don't.  I said that I just didn't expect anyone to ask about gifts for a second baby to which he replied "But it's my first"  (this is...
Wow!  19 pages later, and I'm giddy over all your bellies.  So beautiful. :)   26 weeks tomorrow:     My bellybutton hasn't "popped" yet, but I have gone up a cup size.  This pregnancy has looked quite different than my last!  I'm carrying considerably higher, too.
Hi timesway!   Seconding the incontinence and heartburn.  My nausea and vomiting from trimesters one and two seem to be replaced by coughing and vomiting because of heartburn and weak gag reflex.  I started taking papaya enzymes a few weeks ago, and they help a bit but not a whole lot.   I still haven't gained anything.  I lost six pounds in my late first/early second trimester and got five back, so I'm one down from my pre-pregnancy weight.  A friend of mine...
Add Me   EDD: May 7th Your Name: Jessicka Age: 26 State or Country: Texas How long it took you to get your BFP: Not trying or preventing :) What number child is this for you: #3 Family: DH (25), DD (5), a female dog (9) and a male cat (1) Baby's Gender: Boy! Birth Plans/Preferences: Prenatal care has been with nurse-midwives and a perinatologist; hoping for a natural hospital birth Blog, website or the like: N/A   Anything else you'd like to...
MDC was a great resource to me six years ago when I was pregnant with my DD, and now I am joining the forums in hopes of gaining (and offering) support and perhaps companionship.   Brief introduction: I'm 26, celebrating a year with my DH (25), attempting to figure out school for my little girl (5), and baking a boy due in April/May (25w).  Returning to school myself may be in the cards, but I am presently enjoying being a work-at-home parent.   A few things on...