or Connect

Posts by mrsmeifu

Yeah I get my yearly and everything has been good every year thank you for your help
Thank you it's so frustrating!!! All I want to do is cry everyone around me is pregnant and here I am lol
U haven't yet I was going to wait a few days but I still have no period. It came for Just a day and it was just a few spots and it was gone.
So this is my question.... I was on birth control for a long time (5 years) I have been off of it for 7 months, and for the last 4 months my periods have been right on time every month. My last period was December 15-22 (they always last that long) me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and as of today my period is three days late. Monday (January 14) I did a pregnancy test at night and it came back negitive. I did thid because I thought I was having pregnancy...
So this is my question.... I was on birth control for a long time (5 years) I have been off of it for 7 months, and for the last 4 months my periods have been right on time every month. My last period was December 15-22 (they always last that long) me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and as of today my period is three days late. Monday (January 14) I did a pregnancy test at night and it came back negitive. I did thid because I thought I was having pregnancy...