or Connect

Posts by biasiqueira

Hello, m daughter is 7 months and now I'm pretty sure that she does not feel gases anymore, colics, nothing. She's fisically fine. But, still, she "wakes up" crying 5, 6 times during all night long... I'm nursing at midnight and 4a.m. I know she can stop nursing at dawn, but I feel it's dificult to me to stop...  But I also feel that she maybe crying so many times just to catch me and have me with her... Should I stop nursing at all at dawn?  Does anybody pass...
Hello, I'm from Brazil and we're producing a documentary wich the main focus is to discuss the professional dilemas that parents go through: maternity leave, keep breastfeeding while returning to work, how to leave your professional life for a while and take care of your child, how do companies deal with pregnant women, parental leave, women role on society, returning to work, etc. In our on line channel, on Vimeo, we're uploading small pieces of the interviews, all...
Hello, I'm from Brazil and we're producing a documentary wich the main focus is to discuss the professional dilemas that parents go through: maternity leave, keep breastfeeding while returning to work, how do companies deal with pregnant women, parental leave, women role on society, returning to work, etc. In our on line channel, on Vimeo, we're uploading small pieces of the interviews, all translated to...
Hello, I'm from Brazil and we're producing a documentary wich the main focus is to discuss the professional dilemas that parents go through: maternity leave, how do companies deal with pregnant women, parental leave, women role on society, returning to work, etc. In our on line channel, on Vimeo, we're uploading small pieces of the interviews: http://www.vimeo.com/channels/docmaternidadeecarreira (All the interviews are translated to english.)   We're looking for...