or Connect

Posts by MamawPam

I am Mamaw Pam and I have 3 adult chil<3dren and 5 lovely grands. They are all the joy of my life. I come from a large family of 2 parents who were together for 55 years and have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. Lots of love there! My idea is that ... all children are diffferent in their oun unique way. Love them for who they are and nurture them in the way that they require.  They will develope into their own unique selves. <3
I feel that as long as you and your husband can afford to raise as many children as you have that it is a wonderful thing. My parents let nature take it's course and I am so thankful that they did. She had 10 live births, 5 boys and 5 girls. The 11th one was stillborn. After that she had to have a hysterectomy. We had a wonderful childhood and remain very close today. God blessed us to have the necessities in life and were always thankful for what we had. I think that...
My grand-daughter is 7 mos. old and for a few months now she has acquired a strange habit. When she is sleepy she MUST pull hair, (not hers) but whoever happens to be getting her to sleep. It really hurts and if we try to stop her she cries. She also likes to put hair in her mouth. She has had hair in her stool before. This really concerns me. Is it a common habit in infants? My daughter and I have tried putting out hair up and out of her reach but she goes for the top...