or Connect

Posts by Momma Michael

Congrats mommas!!! Some crazy and beautiful stories:) Names are beautiful in this group. Baby Harrison was born exactly at 40 weeks strong: 8 lbs and 7.2 oz and 22 inches long. After a month of false contractions, his delivery was quite the big bang, a sort of quickie at under an hour from house to hospital to in our arms! He is a zen little doll which is welcome next to his brother's big feisty energy... Hope it continues. His two year old brother is dealing as well as...
Hello mommas. Thanks for the updates. We tried and none of us were ready... This baby is coming and we missed the window. I feel we pushed him too much on a variety of things in January and it backfired demonstrating very labile behaviour. It was the hardest month of his little life. He is back on track and we are not pushing weaning although I am pooped and still nauseated. I feel all kids are different but we waited too long and may have been a little too soft. Time will...
Positive push of energy to you all for the home stretch! I am having trouble getting my two yr old in and out of the car seat with snow banks making us crawl in the other side. I am so pooped and baby is not even here. He asks me to carry him but I try not to and he can be a good sport but sometimes going up our apartment stairs three flights can take forever of coaching and patience [no, please don't open so and so's door again]. It is 1 p.m. now and I am done for the...
Positive thoughts to you. We are in a similar boat with 2 yr old cosleeper but still "nursing down at naps and night" with number two due in Feb. Was following another post for support but no one continued it... I am worried with number two coming and everytime I try to get husband to put him down... we all just feel like crying and do. I understand that to get this settled before number two may be key but I do feel so bad. Courage to you all:)
Hello Momma Morgan Mareglia! I have been searching for answers to this exact post! We are in a similar situation. Little one will be 27 months when the baby arrives. So far we are contemplating night weaning and putting a double next to our bed now for dad and toddler. Feel uneasy about night weaning... Also, I have no idea how night feeding and diaper changes won't wake up the whole co-sleeping family at night; how does one manage this... Before it would disturb dad a...
Thinking of all of you. We will soon have a sibling for our 2 year old. Hope you get more helpful anecdotes!
Hi everyone. I may have to post this some place else but maybe some of you can help me... Any of you breastfeeding and co-sleeping mommas have the experience of going in for delivery with a previous child. How did you handle it? Did you previously night wean? I know I better get serious about this as the day is coming soon. My just turned two year old still has me feed him down 2-3 times per day and daddy is not around much to get him to practice. We have new friends here...
Prayers are being sent your way. Sincere condolences to you.
Me too! I am here with you both but have little advice and would love to stay on this thread to see others' advice!!! We have a highly active 22 month old and I am pregnant and nauseated due in Feb. I took advice from Montessori and other blogs to set up a play area (which was fine for 1.5 years but he won't play as much anymore now that Netflix has been used to bail me out:( We do playgroups in a.m. but any ideas for a nauseated mom for he rest of the day? Good luck mommas.
Sorry, not confident about posting... I hope it just gives you another perspective and did not mean to make it about me:( I appreciate all the personal stories as sometimes I can relate so much!