or Connect

Posts by WalkAndTalk

Over the years I have purchased lots of book on Homeopathy.  Some are good and some are useless (In my opinion).  I also have Homeopathic software.    If it were me and I was new at all this and wanted to know where to start I would purchase the book, "The Family Guide to Homeopathy" by Dr. Andrew Lockie.  [make sure it is by Dr. Andrew Lockie because there is another book out there with the same title that I do not necessarily recommend]   Most stores that sell...
   What I refer to as the "K" method is --  Typically a remedy is made by a set quantity of the original solution mixed with a larger quantity of something like water or alcohol.  To explain: usually one drop to 9 drops (one ounce to nine ounces, or ... ), or one portion to 99 portions.  The one to nine are your "X" remedies and the one to 99 are your "C" potencies .  In Homeopathy your higher "C" potencies (higher dilutions) or the "M" potencies are the more...
  Hi Cynthia, We have hundreds of dollars worth of homeopathic remedies (probably thousands of dollars worth), and those remedies are from various sources/manufactures.  We have many years of experience working with these remedies. Over the years we have found remedies manufactured by "Standard," "Hyland's," and "Boiron" (these brands are typically found on store shelves in the USA) to rarely be effective.    At the same time we have found those made by "Washington...
Arnica Montana - I prefer the gel or cream; used for aches and pains. Nux Vomica - For those times when the stomach wants to reverse itself. "BACK" - A combination remedy for back pain manufactured by HEEL.  (first time in decades that I had this much back pain relief) "ASTHMA" - A combination remedy for lung problems manufactured by HEEL (worked much better for the surgery caused lung infection than the surgeon's prescribed medication)("ASTHMA" now only sold via a...