or Connect

Posts by lovingisliving

Thank you ALL for the support!  So far the baby dust is working  My HCG levels went from 350-something to 1149 three days later to 13,480 a week later.  I'll have my levels tested again this coming Tuesday and our first ultrasound on Thursday!  Is this really happening?!  Yes...my boobs hurt so bad! Haha.      Friederike: Please add me to May graduates 
Hello ladies!!!     SO much to catch up on!  I have been lurking on and off and wanted to share my story, as of the last few months.  I believe the last thing I had updated you all on was that I was in my TWW during February.  Well as you may imagine, that didn't end with a BFP.     After seeing my RE since October 2012 and February was our 5th try to conceive, the RE shook my world when he said we needed to go in and check out the endometriosis that I'd been...
Hi ladies! I've never had an issue with my clinic rewashing iui ready specimen. I had used in the past ici which they would wash and prep for iui, but they recommended that we purchase iui ready so they wouldn't have to wash. Afm, my tww came to a halt yesterday evening when my monthly friend made her way to town. Totally bummed! But no time to sulk. We'll pick up the pieces and move on to the next one! Sorry I've been mia...I've tried not completely obsessing over the...
Friederike - I've not been on any stim meds and last time we did a sono there weren't as many. Fx that is a good sign for this try! As far as multiples, I've warmed up to the idea of twins, however they don't run in my family. But I'm open to being the freak accident in the family Things I avoid before and during 2ww: cut back on my love of chocolate, no alcohol, no fast food. I've never been one to really drink soda or coffee. I amp up my meals to be healthier and try...
Hello all!  I apologize for not being active much over the last week...working retail sucks the life out of you (or maybe it's just me).  We had our sonogram Friday: 4 follicles in right and 2 in the left; 2 of the 4 in the right were getting quite big.  Expected to get a positive opk on Thursday, but *surprise* it happened yesterday!  So an early morning call to the RE nurse today leads us to insemination this afternoon Perfect timing, as I'm off today and had...
Thank you ALL for the warm welcome!  DP and I started acupuncture today and the acupuncturist is hopeful for positive results sooner rather than later.  So keep your fingers/toes crossed, pray to whoever you pray to and blow some baby dust our way   We meet with our RE on Friday and I can't wait to see my little follicles on the screen haha!    fmorris: the FertiliTea is pretty bland tasting.  I'd much rather it be that than an awful taste.  There's always honey for...
Hello all!  I don't know where to begin, other than I've been eyeing this forum for over a year and this is my first post.  DP and I are in the process of TTC (we're both 26).  I will be carrying this first time.  We started this process of trying in July.  Our first was at home and then started seeing a RE; which has done two IUI's.  None of which have been successful.  I've been on prenatals for a year now and use OPK's.  I have a history of endometriosis, but my OB...