or Connect

Posts by EsteyBomberger

I personally am a huge fan of Mint.com.   They break down your expenses according to type. I think if you saw your grocery/restaurant spend you'd be just as surprised as I was. It hooks up to all your credit cards and online purchases, very handy
I completely commend your decision to seek alternatives to surgery for your POP. If you look on this website women are facing irreparable complications from their mesh and bladder slings. You're at risk for loss of copulation, damage to your internal organs, scarring etc. The FTC announced that even multiple surgeries may not fix the damage the sling can cause. Thousands of women are filing settlements against the companies that produce mesh, but a large sum of money...
Oh I saw your other question right now- private dental insurance is almost never worth the money or out of pocket costs (as is the same with most healthcare)
Hi Ellas,   I have very naturally brittle teeth, and even with dental insurance regularly pay thousands out of pocket so I hear your woes. Honestly sometimes its just genetics- and its a huge burden. I would search for a dental school near you- the students will practice on you but these are more advanced students and its under the supervision of the professor who will be RIGHT there watching the whole time making sure they're doing it correctly. Usually the cost is...
Hi Dotl   We really recommend that you speak to a family law attorney in your area. Usually the courts wont consider joint custody unless it is in the best interests of the children - it doesnt seem so in this case. Things like a parent's mental and physical health, time availability and drug or physical abuse are also heavily considered during the custody proccess. If he has been physically abusive and has abused drugs in the past- both of these can increase your...
I think, as with everything in life that the militant policing of smaller dairies would make some unmanageable and bankrupt and the others astronomically expensive   Right now it costs about 11-12 dollars for a pint of raw cream at my local Sprouts market. I buy the Organic Pastures brand, and from what ive seen it seems to not have as many problems. Their family makes youtube videos as well showing recipes they make with the raw cream- theyre very sweet. I think...