or Connect

Posts by OzMother

Set limits... Also I highly recommend a chaperone a 13 year old child is not in my opinion old enough to be off on her own especially if a parent is uncomfortable. I do come from the belief system that when you're ready to be married and find someone you're compatable with spending time together is important but until then its best to get together in groups, 13 isn't even high school age, there is a lot of growing up to do and young ladies hopefully can protect their hearts.
There are these wooden boxes you have to turn and flip and what not to open they're handmade and a few people make them here and there... You can place a few secret items inside and are nearly guaranteed no one will be able to get inside... Great gift for that nearly teenage person that certainly will get use perhaps somewhere for friends to hide secret notes or even just a place for special treasures that they don't want a you get sibling to have... Even just as a toy an...
Sounds like you might need to strip detergent out of them... Rocking green makes a funk rock that is good... Try using less detergent and wash every 36 hours pail liner too... In the am pee will be more stinky... And more so as the child ages that alone is normal but the level of stinky could be due to a build up... As would the rashes... If you can carefully rinse them multiple times in good hot water without detergent that might do the trick then if not try the funk rock...
Or a slightly open pul bag or similar wont hurt you it would also be less expensive
No that probably won't work... You'll have a bad mess fast but if you just buy a large wool diaper bag with a drawstring you could put it in a wicket basket or whatever you want. Babee greens makes them as do various other people... If they don't make the size you want email them they may custom design a bag or maybe blue cloud on etsy ... Check around get a thick jersey knit wool... Very easy to care for this is I believe what you want don't store soiled diapers in...
Oh and sizing in numbers like 60 is European sizing and its centimeters in height of the child... A 60 cm child wears a size 60... Yes it's a small, rusk is amazing, lightweight and so comphy
As a long time diaper wool user here's what I reccommend you do. First of all don't worry you will love wool and you will be happy to use it. Second you will want to buy 2 wool covers in each size you will use... There are one size options that adjust that have snaps that are also good, just depends on what you want in that respect... And get one extra bigger wool that will be bulky off the bat if you don't do one size, you can use it through at least your first year at...
You will love etsy seller dididoodle she does a great job and they start out very soft then get very absorbant and durable... They adjust very well.
I've never bought disposables but I see these on zulily I'm not sure what a good price is but its a sale site so maybe a good price?
I feel your stress and pain. My 2 yo had ga and top 4 pulled & back 4 capped :-( worst thing we've been through. Started at a year when a tooth got bumped on a toy and just turned grey... We rushed to the dentist only to be told there was nothing that could be done at that age... I insisted it hurt they insisted it didn't. A child who previously allowed brushing and we use xylitol... Suddenly screamed at the sight of a brush. We didn't do sugar and were very distraught......