or Connect

Posts by KHughe12

This is our little guy at 20 weeks! We are thrilled it's a boy!! I think his name is Owen. This week we were able to see him move my belly! Though placenta kicks make me feel kind of sick, I'm really thankful for the reminder that he's doing okay.
Hello! I need some advice, dearest mothers! I'm thinking about buying some Bum Genius 4.0s. This is my first child, so I have no idea what to expect with cloth diapers. For those of you who have used Bum Genius, what did you think? For those who do not like BG, why? Also, we are definitely on a tight budget (DH has 3 more ears of pharmacy school. He is working part time, but primarily we're living off of my income). How is the most polite way to ask for specific items...
Hopefully Momma this is awesome news!!!!!!! hopefully you have no more reason to worry soon!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Polyhymnia you will have to let us know how your ultrasound goes! Mine was vaginal. I wasn't instructed to have a full bladder or anything. It was a bit uncomfortable, but really not too bad. And once you see that baby, you don't even think about all the prodding! good luck!!!
HobbitMomma, I'm so sorry. I wish the hormones could have the opposite effect! I think it is difficult for men to understand what all goes on with a woman's body during pregnancy, as they have no similar experience to relate it to. That being said, I think it is unfair for your other half to determine whether pregnancy is or is not a justifiable reason for your mood, especially when you come to him trying to explain how you're feeling. I wish I had some advice, or...
I am feeling SO much better! After throwing up 2-3 times a day and having severe nausea/dehydration my Dr. Prescribed Zofran, and while I'm trying not to take it all of the time, it has enabled me to eat and go to work, and hopefully make up some of the weight I lost in the last four weeks. Gingerknickers I too have no sex drive. I'm really hoping that it picks up in the second trimester! I hope everyone starts feeling better! Not too long and we should be out of the...
Hello ladies DH and I had our ultrasound this week, at 8 weeks. During a previous pregnancy, we had an ultrasound at six weeks, and we couldn't even see an amniotic sack. It was an amazing experience to finally see that little heart beat, and itty bitty hands and feet. I had been so worried that something would go wrong again (and of course, that could still happen) but it's hard to not just be thrilled that as of right now, everything looks great! Wishing everyone luck...
I'm so sorry. *hugs*. Take care of yourself. Hopefully this is an experience you never have to repeat.
I'm so sorry for your loss! I've had two miscarriages, both around six weeks. I wish this was a less common experience for women. Take care of yourself!
Baby #1 due January 13th! I think it's a boy... But who knows!