or Connect

Posts by publicnerdity

On CD 21 (somewhere around a week past O but not really sure when O happened) and pretty sure I'm pg.  Cramped a lot for 2 days when we DTD around midcycle, then just...felt like I was pg.  Was exhausted, really exhausted, 2 days ago, and my areolas have begun to darken and enlarge, CM went wet and lotiony, except like really watery. And my armpits (sorry if all this is tmi) got really a lot more odoriferous.   I'm still perhaps a ways from it being reasonable...
anyone want to share TWW symptoms? I think I may be pg, but it's too early to test, because today is CD 19. But, things seem to have gotten off to a quick start... We had a particularly amorous time midcycle...full pheromone madness of the type that preceded each of our other children's conceptions.   And then I started cramping right after sex, and then suddenly lost all interest. In fact, it hurt. And then I suspected I was pg, and got super moody...but DH's...
Here is what we did for one of DD's birthday parties, and it worked: we stated in the invitation that instead of traditional new gifts, we were having a secondhand book swap. That is, each child brings a secondhand book (either from their own collection, or thrifted) wrapped if they like, and each child receives a secondhand book. That takes care of avoiding landfill-bound icky plastic "favors", and sweatshop-labor toys, in one fell swoop. Every kid gives something,...
Sweden sure is into things being compulsory. I don't care if it happens to be something I like, I just dislike the mania toward compelling people's choices away. Sweden and Germany have also both made homeschooling illegal, so public school is also compulsory. Lovely, eh?
Hello! I'm mom turning 40 this year, with 8 yo DD, 5 yo DS, and 2 yo DS. My younger two were born at home after my first was a hospital birth ending in cesarean. They all have multiple food allergies. The younger two have never had any injections.    We are eclectic in our homeschooling approach, and sometimes I dislike the term homeschooling because it implies they get schooled but it takes place at home. Yet I can't entirely say we are unschoolers either,...