or Connect

Posts by Carla21

He has always ignored the child, the violence happpened while the child was there, never acknoledged his presence, like he didn`t even existed.It`s hard to prove this to a judgem it`s my word against his, it is so frustrating.  Now suddenly wants custody becuase I filed for child suppport. He is not licensed do do construction work, but he gets a lot of jobs and I found out he has opened a company. I guess he has a bank account associated with that or just call IRS and...
By the way it`s Florida, Broward County
Thanks for the answers. I talked to my attorney but she said the judges are inclined to gve 50/50 and I sould have to play detective and find out where he is hiding his money. This means to supoena every bank or credit union in the area, but when you are working full time and have a 2 year old and nobody to help the free time is limited. So it is very possible that the judge could order me to pay him child support unless I can prove that he has money...I am worried...
He asks for 50/50 custody, the child is 2 years old, didn`t spend time with him had a restraining order for domestic violence and didn`t pay any child support for 1year and a half but wants 50/50           He is asking 50/50 because he wants me to pay him child supportand his attornerney`s fees. Is this possible, I am providing everything for the child since the first day he was born, health insurance, day care, food, clothes doctor`s visit`s, a stable and...