or Connect

Posts by I STIK M

our inlaws moved just outside huntsville alabama, near the tennessee border. they keep bating us with the housing costs. you could find the house you wanted for about 40,000. huntsville would have a honda, it would be anywhere from 10-25 minutes. very rural . our inlaws bought 15 acres on a huge lake with no neighbors- protected land on the other side. it came with 2 houses and a barn, it is not even listed on that www.zillow.com. i think they paid about 250,000. there...
Dexter is the name of my son's shoes- bowling shoes, he needs to wear them because the bottoms are stiff leather across- they say dexter really big across them.makes me think of how cool it would seem if our boys name was dexter! i really like the nick name Dex,too. if you love the name, i would go for it- one less tyler or aiden out there.although to be fair, we did name our boy bear, some adults give us a weird look , but the kids love it. give the child you love the...
i am educated, often clever, quite crafty, and mostly organized and capable of multi tasking- but not gifted and certainly NOT "profoundly gifted". thankgoodness for me!LOL! because my dh and maybe ds are and they can barely remember their pants! at least once a week dh will leave his lunch on the driveway- he got it all the way out to the car...... i have read up only some on the newer terms- i believe profoundly gifted is what they call it now- an IQ of 198? with...
i mean cash. tuck it in a coat pocket, by mistake or purpose.or pput it in seperate places in your wallet. i still do this and find it strangley comforting. examples- i keep $40 cash for emergency/ card reader not working- gas. i keep lots change and singles- tolls, ect this is in my car- i should worry more about being robbed but you cant see it. i also keep cash in seperate places in my wallet- i have $40 set aside for the after the last day of school going out. i...
just jumped back in to say...i have now eaten 4 apples. if it was 4 slices of bread or four wheat cookies- i would be a bloated mess, and 2 pounds heavier tomorrow- no kidding. but 4 apples- no harm no foul!blessings!
of my hair when it is weird- probably because it is always a last minute- usually late night thing and we dont think of it. hummmmm, i need dh help- he does the wires- he works night now. ok, next weird hair night i will remember the camera! my personal favorite- if you have hair past your waist is long enough- cut cardboard into a fan shape, put head upside down, place fan on head, flip hair up and over- spray with hairspray- a huge hair fan- the queen of jersey hair!...
ok, well here i go- i want them to be strong and protect our people and our country. and if they are- i will probably still moan and groan about everything else that needs done- which is alot! the recession is hurting us- but war and terrorism are killing us. i do not believe certain other peoples are going to stop hating americians any time soon, so they need to be handled correctly to keep them from harming us. when 9/11 happened mr president was in our town- sarasota...
it would be wonderful to be able to , say, go for a walk, take a bath, read, listen to music, write in a journal. although, those little recorders can be used one handed to keep a voice diary- memories for later. but that was not the options for me- but maybe rethink what u eat. i actually believe you can eat quite a bit of the right foods for you and not gain any weight, but the wrong foods can make you toxic and keep you craving more! is there a healthy for you food...
it seems some of my less mainstream friends do things to stand out on purpose, then complain when more conservative people stare. i feel it should be the burden of the weirds ( of which my family definetly is- LOL!) to be accepting and understand that the norms are going to be disturbed by, say, orange hair in a mohawk on a 3 yr old, or a temporary tattao of our faces on ds forhead in case he got lost or snatched in disney- it would really make it much easier to find and...
consider an ozone machine? we have one in the bathroom because i have a dh and a ds and my nose is outnumbered!LOL! and we are planning on getting a dog soon!maybe put one of those car smelly tree things around the tail? some essential oils on the undertail? a tea bag? ..........