or Connect

Posts by twomummies nz

Hi there, thanks so much for your message. It's really encouraging. You are so right ' If you have moments where you just cannot imagine a life with no children ever' then you've got the strength to keep going. That's exactly how I feel, I want to be a mum over everything so all I can do is keep trying. Thanks for taking the time to write me a message and all the best for number 2 :)  
Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your message, it's very inspiring for me. How wonderful to have 2 girls and a boy, that's exactly what I want. On our first IVF we got 13 eggs, 9 fertilised and 3 made it to blast, maybe that means my eggs are ok, but who knows. I've recently discovered that I have very low core body temp and I'm wondering if maybe that's the problem. I'll try and figure out how to PM you, but I'm finding this website quite hard to use. Thanks so much for...
Thanks for the welcome. I've love to talk to anyone who has done multiple IVF cycles  
Hi Granite, thanks for the welcome. In New Zealand if you meet certain criteria you can have one IVF cycle paid for by the government. It either takes a long time of waiting or a lot of self-funded treatment to meet that criteria. And you don't get to choose when that cycle happens. So it we were to get pregnant in the March transfer and then miscarry after May 1 then we would lose that funding. It's good that it's available but we still had to pay out $35,000 before we...
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Amanda (34) and my partner is Sophie (31). We've been together 6 years and have been trying to start a family for 4 years. We live in New Zealand. We waited a long time for a clinic recruited donor and started treatment in October 2011. This is how is has gone so far:   October 2011 - 1st IUI cancelled because I didn't ovulate January 2012 - 2nd IUI cancelled because on 50 of clomid I had too many...
Congrats on your pregnancy pokeyAC, what a blessing  
Hi everyone, just trying to join this thread, Amanda  
Hi there, thanks for your message. I've been trying to figure out how to join the queer conceptions thread but can't figure out how to  
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Amanda (34) and my partner is Sophie (31). We've been together 6 years and have been trying to start a family for 4 years. We live in New Zealand. We waited a long time for a clinic recruited donor and started treatment in October 2011. This is how is has gone so far:   October 2011 - 1st IUI cancelled because I didn't ovulate January 2012 - 2nd IUI cancelled because on 50 of clomid I had too many follicles February 2012...