or Connect

Posts by Earth Angel

Quote: Originally Posted by magstphil poor Claire. and her mom's reaction... I know, that was really sad. He had just begun to let her in on so much. And he was actually right, even thought the family all were against him just that morning. I hope he gets back to them soon and isn't going to be held hostage by whomever helped him heal.
Quote: Originally Posted by gossamer ..... in my bed? Gossamer
Quote: Originally Posted by xelakann What if it is Adam that gave HRG (Noah) his blood. It just doesn't make sense that Bob would give Claire's blood to Noah, I thought it was for Nicki. But then that doesn't make sense either, because its not like Bob would have left Noah lying there, so maybe it was them and the blood that fixed him is Claires. I MUST KNOW! Adam isn't there though, he is in Canada....and HRG is definately at the company...
Quote: Originally Posted by magstphil yeah i get the really hot let's run away together vibe from him, myself. Yeah, thats what I'm gettin too Good guy, bad guy, I don't care all I know is he is S.E.X.Y!!!! : (I've never watched Alias, so his hotness is all new to me )
OK, then "the hatian" it is......I just kinda feel bad about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaggyDaddy sylar's powers were learned... If a certain Haitian individual could remove knowledge with surgical precision... But he has all his other memory. So, your saying "The Hatian" removed just his memory of his powers, left everything else in place? Kind of like HRG said "The Hatian" (what is his name?? I hate calling him "the Hatian") could do to the guy HRG shot last week? So, in theroy, Sylar could not...
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaggyDaddy claire already speculated about the blood thing... I dunno if peter's blood could do that because his is a power that turns on and off. While his power is empathy based, once he absorbs the powers of those around him, doesn't he maintain them.....I didn't think they were shut on and off???? I was under the impression that once he took on someone else's power, he could use it just as the original "owner"...
Quote: Originally Posted by KermitMissesJim And yet he is the most fascinating...and the one most likely to be shirtless in any given episode. Gotta love a shirtless Peter : passive or not!! Actually, the more passive the better......then *we* can do things to him too
Quote: Originally Posted by flminivanmama LOL I totally misread this as "Hopping Hiro" - like that's his nickname or something.... LOL So I thought the sentence said "Hopping Hiro gets to save his dad" - as though it was a statement of fact that happened last night.... and I was like "hmmm I never saw that.... That would be a good name for Hiro though! They just said it in the previews for next week that he was going to try to go back in...
That was a pretty good episode! When we first saw Nathan, Dh says "Now how does he recover in just 4 months from *that*".....Oh So Adam has a more advanced form of the healing power....do you think then that Claire and/or Peter can advance their power to help others like we have seen with Matt, or is this just a different power completely?? I'm really diggin' the Peter and Adam storyline, I hope they stay together for awhile. Thats a whole lotta sexy right...