or Connect

Posts by Earth Angel

Quote: Originally Posted by Niamh But I don't think Adam killed Hiro. When the shadowed figure stepped out and Kaito said "I never expected it to be you", I thought "WTH is Peter doing?" before remembering that Peter was dead. The figure moved and was built just like Peter. And he escaped from a fall off a building, leaving Kaito on the ground. Now I absolutely think it was Peter. I think that Adam is getting other 'specials' to do his dirty work and...
[QUOTE=mum2tori;9667214]Okay so it looks like abilities might be inherited... what about Hiro's father, Kaito? He could also have had the power of time travel... he could have been the one to send Adam back to feudal Japan. Especially since he told Hiro the stories of Kensei... wouldn't that be a nice little twist... I think this is very possible because in the first episode of this new season, Angela and Kaito are arguing, and he says something of how he prepared his...
Here's a maybe ~ Maybe, when Peter was at the company after the bomb, he somehow came into contact with Adam, realized that Adam was actually his father (I thought the same thing about the man turning his head in the pic, that it was Adam....can't remember who said that), and then all hell broke loose.....ending with Peter in hiding in the container w/no memories, and Adam leaving him with a ticket to his place once things chilled out. I'm kinda guessing Adam has...
I had the same idea delphine, only because if his only power is regeneration, how can he be *that* big of a threat to "the company" that they have to lock him up. Also, they would know already if the regeneration power would help create a cure to the virus since they have had Adam under lock and key all this time.....instead though Bob is telling Mohinder (not that Bob is definately truthful) that they need to find Clarie since her regeneration power might be able to help...
Quote: Originally Posted by phatchristy Came accross this on youtube...thought some might need a laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVV2ft4-2xk That was pretty funny! I liked the part where "HRG" says "you wanna tell me about how you never change your cheerleading uniform and now it is starting to smell?"
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaggyDaddy The bomb was supposed to stop the virus last season, we are just now realizing the consequences of saving .07% of the world's population from seemingly "evil" forces last season: 97% of the world's population is dead, because the plan of the old guardians was interrupted by new generation heroes that would not allow themselves to be manipulated. After last nights episode, I'm not so sure about this...
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaggyDaddy Everybody does this, it's crazy. They make a show that is edgy and out there and all of the sudden it is a huge hit... Since it is a huge hit and has a wider audience they feel like they need to change the format and make it appeal to that wider audience. In doing that they lose the original core audience, and since it's no longer edgy and interesting they lose the wide audience too. Lost, Star Trek Voyager,...
Quote: Originally Posted by LittleLlama Um, does Japan have olive trees? Like fields of olive trees that a certain "mythical" figure seems to teleport into frequently and then make out with girls he ought not. I think it is supposed to be the grove of cherry trees they were in a few wks ago when all the cherry blossoms (I think it was cherry blossoms) fell....when Hiro first realized he was in love with her.
I dunno, I'm kinda getting disinterested. I won't stop watching, it has the potential to be sooooo good......but all these questions are just piling up, and there are no answers. Last week was pretty good again though, so, it gives me hope but last night I was definately not sitting on the edge of my seat like i used to. The one question I do have though, is - Are Peter and his gal pal in Sylar's old pad? When they entered there was the godsend symbol over the...
Quote: He laughed and said lighting bolt girl's special power was to take out people with bad Irish accents! I totally agree, they are reeeeaaaally bad.