or Connect

Posts by Earth Angel

Hi! I'm trying to get into doing some T-shirts and am wanting to begin by stenciling(sp?) with as natural as possible fabric dyes. Unfortunately though I don't know much about any of this....what to look for...what to stay away form etc. I found some dyes that a lady IRL told me are pretty natural but I didn't get to have that long of a conversation with her about the whole thing....so I though...as always...the wise women/men here at MDC would have some wonderful ideas...
Thanks you guys for the replies and very helpful and reassuring link! I'm gonna make an appt to get my "pirate tooth" fixed
srain...that'd be a joy to have a weeks worth of errands done!!!!!!! dh really wwants this to go well too....it is really hard for him cause he and ds#1 have such a close connection....he has a similar connection with #2 but #2 is mammas boy first.....it is really hard to not rush home to him....but i do understand the point of, this i sn't going to change and it is his pappa, so it might just be somethinghe needs to adjust to....it still sucks though....
Is it OK to have dental work done while breast feeding...I'd have to have novacane (sp?) as well? How much of this would enter the milk. The ped says its OK only a litle bit would get into my milk....but even a little bit I don't really want to share with the babe ya know?? It is elective but needed (I have a "pirate tooth" (a yellow and funky cap) as one of Ds#1's friends put it) and need to get it repaired. Any Advice?
We were actually thinking about not being at the house, but it is winter and there isn't that much to do kid wise around here that isn't outside...and there is no grandmas house etc to go to for us. I can't make the transition at the house cause time wise it just doesn't work....I really appreciate the thought and ideas though srain!!!! Really bradly method mom.....12 times?????? So you guys just kept at it? I feel so guilty.....for leaving my son.... and putting...
hi! I'm a momma of 2 boys. I work 32 hrs a week but mostly from home. I'm at the office 3 hrs a day 4 days a week. i have been bringing my 2nd son (7mo) with me and had been working in the am. i am switching back to afternoon hrs so that dh can take the boys (oldest is in pre school at a wonderful waldorf school). today was the first day and ds 2 cried so hard when they arrived home and i wasn't there. dh called and i rushed home and as soon as ds 2 sees me hes...
My Ds #2 is your baby's age also!! Might I suggest some very simple wooden toys or maybe an organic cotton doll. They have a link to a great shop, three sisters toys up at the top of this site (or just got o three sisters.com), also Rosie Hippos toys and Magic Cabin, although I just got some great toys from three sisters and it is a sweet, pregnant mamma in Florida working out of her home and her prices are great as is shipping, so I'd try her first. Have a great...