or Connect

Posts by Cheshire

Great ideas!  Anyone out there use Oil of Olay anti wrinkle products???
I never authorize recurring payments.  When we had a hospital bill I was able to make payments online.  I'm guessing that's not an option for you.  If you don't like the idea of sending in a check every month then just go through the hassle of calling them every month and paying by credit card (then checking in three days to make sure the payment went through).  And, I'd also send a letter of complaint to the president of the hospital and copy your doctor on the letter...
Help - I think I'd like to try an anti-wrinkle regimen but I have no idea where to start.  I've earned the wrinkles but I'm thinking maybe I need to treat myself a little and take better care of my skin.   Lay it on me - what's your favorite treatment?  Over the counter, brand name, home made???
What's on your Christmas list this year?  I'm trying to come up with some ideas and was wondering what other Mothering mommas are wanting.  
He started having bite issues.  He was (and still is) very verbal for his age.  At six he is way ahead of others his age on the conversation front.    You could always talk with her about it to gauge her apprehension of the concept.  Or, just wait it out.  Trust your gut - you'll know what to do because no one knows your daughter like you do.
I saw a D.O. for my pain.  The exercises Starry-eyed Mom shared will help a lot.  To do them at home I would lay on my back with my knees bent, do a couple of butt lifts to even things out and then my DH would stand over me.  First, he would stand with his legs between mine and I would squeeze his knees with mine, holding the squeeze for five to ten seconds. Repeat three times.  Then he would move his legs to the outside of mine (I would put my knees closer together) and...
I wouldn't get in a power struggle - she knows what she wants.  If you make a big deal out of it then it might turn into a bigger deal.  Ignore your neighbor's comments and follow your gut instincts.   My 15 month old loves her paci.  Her brother, who is now 6, loved his as well but he started having dental issues when he was about 18 months old, maybe a little older.  So, we knew we had to get rid of it but wanted to do it gently.  So, we introduced him to the idea...
My daughter's beautiful hypnobabies birth was not influenced at all by my second son's hypnobabies birth and his death 12 hours later from awful things that happened during his birth.  I think your brother and SIL don't get what hypnobabies is about.   They will live in their fantasy world and you just have to keep on doing what you're doing.  Maybe one day they'll mature enough to realize that life isn't all about them.  Until then, find those who will support your...
Thanks for all the ideas/suggestions. We've done white with jeans before. Our kiddos and their cousins did red shirts with jeans last year. I'm loving some of the items I'm finding on Old Navy that actually might work really well together. I want very basic tops/dresses/sweaters and I like the Old Navy prices better than some of the other sites. Anymore???
I'm looking for a place to buy outfits for a family portrait. I don't necessarily want stuff that all "matches" but something that goes well together (if it all matches as well that's okay, just not my first priority). Thoughts? Or, how about ideas of what to dress in???