or Connect

Posts by mama_b

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenOfThePride Who you gonna call? GHOST BUSTERS!!!! Quote: Originally Posted by Just My Opinion I think it may be rust. We have a brand new dishwasher that I was putting vinegar in the rinse aid compartment and now there is a line of rust running from it. That is my bet. It does look like rust, I just didn't think it was possible because it's a newer dishwasher. Now does anyone...
Awww. I've only had rats for a few months, so I don't know the answer to your question. But I'm so sorry.
Dh works with some vampires. Not as in mythical, can't be in the sun, garlic hating vampires, but people who drink other consenting adult's blood (yes, they do exist). TBH, it creeps me out, but if it makes them happy then I guess I'm happy for them.
There is red liquid oozing from the compartment where you pour in the rinse aid. If I pour anything in there before washing the dishes it gets worse. I've tried pouring vinegar in it and running the dishwasher empty twice and and it's still coming out. It's like an endless stream. Could this be rust? Has this happened to anyone else?
Just came across this in new posts. I was in the Dec 07 ddc with you. Just wanted to jump in and say congratulations!
I can relate to being really sad as a teen. It's really late right now and I'm super tired so I won't go into much detail, but my problem was school, plain and simple. I HATED every day of it. I didn't have many friends either. Most of my friends came from extra-curricular activities. I don't know if it's an option for you, but maybe ask him if he would prefer to be home schooled?
I was nursing ds and noticed that dd was being awfully quiet. I looked all over and couldn't find her, was freaking out and screaming her name. I finally found her on the bathroom floor with a tube of OTC antifungal cream (the kind you use for ringworm. She had rubbed it all over her stomach and legs and hands. What should I do? Can it hurt her?
Absolutely. If they want to go that's completely fine with me, but I'm not going to hype it up to be something that they have to do to be successful. Dh and I both have student loan debt and nothing to show for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by aniT Often records are filled out as if they are the "norm." I recieved a bill from the Peds office for a 2nd hospital visit after DD was born. Problem was, I demanded to go home after 12 hours and neither DD nor I were there the day they billed for. I called them, they took my copay off and they weren't inclined to inform the insurance company about the error. So I did it for them. I would call your insurance...
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try the peroxide and vinegar. Where do you get the velcro litter boxes? Do you have to make them yourself?