or Connect

Posts by mama_b

I am really glad you all are feeling better (at least somewhat). :)  I have no more nausea, just really exhausted from all that went on last month.  Between the loss of my grandfather and having to rush to pack up the house and move I went some nights without sleeping, some days without eating much and just overworked myself in general.  I was worried that the baby wouldn't be okay, but was able to get in with the midwife and heard the heartbeat, so apparently the baby...
What the heck?  I had HORRIBLE heartburn with my first 2 pregnancies, but it didn't start until the 3rd trimester.  I never get heartburn unless I'm pregnant.  I am 17 weeks and I'm up and can't sleep because it is so bad.  If it's this bad now I hate to see what it will be like in a few months!  Anyone else having this problem?  What do you take, if anything?
This morning.  He's been so supportive of me this pregnancy.  I know many people my age don't have grandparents anymore, and it shouldn't come as a huge surprise considering his age, but i'm shocked.  He was an active person.  Worked up until he died.  I can't believe he's gone and I'm never going to see or talk to him again.
I didn't work with my first two children. Now I work very part time (2 days a week) and even with that little bit thinking about working after the baby is born is stressing me out. I want to take at least 4 months. It just doesn't seem practical to work with 3 kids, especially when they are homeschooled. I'm hoping dh gets a raise between now and then so I don't have to worry about it.
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.  I can't relate exactly to what you're going through, but I had severe anxiety during my second pregnancy because of my life circumstances at the time.  Bach's rescue remedy helped me a lot.  You can get it online and in most health food stores.
I'm sad to say that my nausea and vomiting is back. :(  For the past 3 days.  How can it come back at 13 weeks after being gone for 2 weeks?  It makes no sense.  Blah.  I hope we all feel better soon.
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow.  I'll try to remember to take a picture.
I'm so sorry that you all are feeling so bad.  I am not sick anymore for the most part, but I am by no means feeling good.  I also didn't want to complain and bring everyone down, especially because my complaints are no longer related to nausea.  But I guess I'll go ahead anyway. :)   Pregnancy is hard on me.  Really, really hard.  Whether I'm sick or not.  I have a pretty severe case of mitral valve prolapse and when I am pregnant it just gets worse.  I have...
I think that if your dh really wants it, and it isn't going to put your family in a horrible situation to buy it, it's really unfair not to take his feelings into consideration.  I would be super pissed if I was suffering in 110 degree weather with no air conditioning and my dh wouldn't "let" me install it because we didn't have all the cash up front.  
This was me after both births.  I had vaginal births with both, but for some reason it took me a really long time to recover.  Both times I felt like I had been hit by a truck, I was in so much pain.  I know moms who had c-sections that recovered faster than I did!  I don't know why it takes me so long to recover, I'm not really looking forward to the recovery period with #3.