or Connect

Posts by mama_b

Our Kroger sells uncured bacon. It's $5 per package.
Thank you everyone. I didn't end up throwing anything out yesterday, but when dh got home he gave me his full support in tossing whatever I felt was necessary. That made me feel much better. So today everything is going out! : And also, we used to have some dumpster divers that regularly came and went through all the dumpsters here. I haven't seen them in a really long time (about a year), but dh said that he saw them driving down our street yesterday so I'm pretty...
Not sure which one is better in terms of getting something sold, but I use ebay because I don't like strangers coming to my house to get stuff and I don't really want to go to their house either.
Well, this is not good. : Since I've started I've not had the time or the means to take anything anywhere. Now that I've started going through it all it's EVERYWHERE. My home is in chaos. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and I'm now having mini panic attacks. I just cannot live in this environment. I'm not calling anyone to come pick it up when I'm not anywhere near done and my home looks like this. It's all going in the dumpster.
Thanks for the update! Glad everyone's doing well.
Quote: Originally Posted by sleepypeanutsmom What about putting it by the dumpster with a "FREE" sign on it? I bet most of it would go pretty quickly. Maybe if you talk to the manager and agree to just leave it for 2-3 days then deal with whatever is left? I actually did that last year with a bunch of stuff. I put a big box by the dumpster with a sign that said "take me". I came out 30 minutes later and it was gone. But the weather was...
Yes, it's still fast food, but it's much better than McDonald's and the others, imo. Their chicken is much better quality as are their fries (they seem a bit less processed), there is no trans fat (they fry in peanut oil), there are MUCH better healthy options than other fast food places (good salads, wraps, chicken noodle soup), they have cheesecake! , and as someone else mentioned their kids' meals have much better toys (like books) than other fast food places. I love...
I'm only overwhelmed because I want it all gone now. I've been putting it off for so long because I don't want to clutter up my living spaces with junk while doing it gradually. Maybe I can get someone to come pick it up. It's still really tempting to just throw it in the dumpster though. I know I'm being irrational but I get in these decluttering moods and I just want stuff gone. I don't want to wait even a day for someone to come and get it. I just want it out. ...
I need your help figuring out what to do with my clutter. This may get long, so if it does I'm sorry in advance. Last year I got really into feng shui and I read the book Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui. I got rid of massive amounts of stuff and it was awesome. Then I moved. We moved to this house in May of last year and a large number of the boxes never got unpacked. We just never got around to it, and because they're in the tops of the closets it's "out of...
I think it looks really good! I don't think her diet has anything to do with her weight. My ds eats at least that much every day and he's only 18.5 lbs at 14 months. Kids come in all shapes and sizes and they grow at their own pace.