or Connect

Posts by beats

Well, I guess it is something I am still figuring out. I see God as divinity within, not an entity separate from us.  And although it seems that the church has been evolving in this respect, I don't see God as being putative, counting sins.  I am not sure I even believe in sin at this point.   And I have a problem with the history of many Christian religions.  I feel like the divine feminine was cast away, that the teachings of Jesus have been misinterpreted, and...
Hi all! I'm new here under this name, am actually on MDC all the time under another username, but feel a little funny posting as the real me since I work as a birth pro and clients have found me through this site.  anyway, i'm hoping I don't seem like a complete dork asking how I can get my hands on some MJ?  I feel uncomfortable asking most of the mamas I know, and my closest friends don't smoke any more.  I haven't smoked since I started dating DH.. sad but true. ...
okay, so I feel like a dork even asking... it has been a long time since I smoked and am totally out of the loop on how to find weed these days.  I don't feel like I can broach the subject with most other mamas, and my close friends are out of the loop too.  I'd love to smoke a little, and spend an afternoon hanging with my kids, totally getting into their world.  so, any guidance... are there safe places online?  do I need an RX?  Do I need a part time job bartending...