or Connect

Posts by loveandlight33

We used these for about 3 weeks, and ds was a supersoaker so we ended up borrowing a friend's size small fuzzi bunz. The pocket diapers worked FAR better for us, because he did soak through so quickly, and the fleece at least kept his skin dry. I had 20 kissaluvs and I was doing laundry daily! I have friends who these are working for, but they didn't work for us!
This is exactly the support I am seeking. For the first time in my life I care nothing about what others think of me and care only about protecting my son. I keep looking at him in awe of how perfect he is and cannot imagine handing him to someone that will hurt him and change this perfection - which is what causes me this pain right now, it is such a serious pain it hurts physically. Thank you so much to everyone who supports me.
I hope I didn't cause any problems by posting this here. I was under the impression I could get some good information from the people on this board, as it is something you are all very passionate & knowledgable about. I had checked out the jewsagainstcircumsion.org site, but didn't know about the other one and thought it had some wonderful information on it. At this point I appreciate all the help I can get - I truly believe this agony is here for a reason, and I will talk...
My son was born 5 days ago at home after 40 hours of excruciating labor. Dh & I didn't know the sex of our child, and foolishly we never seriously had the circumcision discussion. We talked briefly about it, but dh has always been very adamant that our son (if we had one) be circ'd during a bris, as that is the beginning of his Jewish life. Now that I have this baby in my arms, I cannot stop crying because I am so anxious of the thought of hurting my child. It seems almost...
Dh and I met in the fall of 1996 during our first week of college. I was only 17 years old, and very happy to finally be out of my house. Not that home was a bad experience, only very controlled. DH had been in boarding school for 6 years, so was used to being away from home. We were friends for about two weeks, and then we had our first kiss. About a month later, we were inseparable. I only went back to my dorm room to shower and change clothes, and spent most of my time...
Hi, my name is Sommer and this is my first post here. I am 26, and so is DH. We just got married in September of this year, and found out shortly after the wedding about our little one on the way. We are very excited and looking forward to all the new experiences life is sure to be bringing us. I never finished college, but am about 3/4 of the way through my finance degree. I just recently decided that I would like to go back to school to be a nurse, and possibly look...