or Connect

Posts by loveandlight33

Hoping for good news from chiararose & sagewinna on Friday! With my last pregnancy (that resulted in a baby) we opted just for the fetoscope. At the 12 week midwife appointment, we just chatted & she measured my uterus. I was confident that baby was ok & didn't worry at all for the heartbeat. I felt the baby move before anyone heard the heartbeat. This time I'm feeling more & more confident as the days pass by. I had my mc at 7w1d last pregnancy, & I'm past that point...
Anyone ever have allergies to their rings in pregnancy? I never have before, but I had to take my platinum wedding bands off over a week ago, right around 6 weeks! My finger was super itchy & slightly swollen, took the rings off to figure it out and it was all red & scaly! They haven't been itchy since I took them off, but my skin is still recovering. My silver ring isn't bothering me at all. Such a bummer, I figured I'd be into my 3rd trimester before I had to put my...
I've been quite busy & lurking lately, but I wanted to drop in & say I'm thinking big positive thoughts for all of you ladies right now.
Those little chicks are so cute! We are getting chickens once we get our act together & build a coop, can't wait! Thanks for sharing.
Junebug, I am sorry, that sucks. Especially since she was one of 2 people you chose to tell. What a bummer. When we shared our news with the extended family with our first baby you'd have thought something horrible had just happened. It still makes me sad to this day when I think about it. We had been together for 8 years and just gotten married 3 months prior, so it wasn't like I was 16 and pregnant either. It has taught me the proper response to any pregnancy...
Oh mama, I'm so sorry. I was hoping you'd get to see a healthy fast heartbate today. Hugs.
the majority of the time I visit other boards is when I have googled a pregnancy question and seen what other people have to say. I had an app on my phone that went straight to pregnancy message boards, and the girls on that were definitely juvenile. I'm not interested in being a part of drama, another reason I really like mothering.
I'm having trouble with all day nausea. It's so bad at times I can't lie down or stand up without it overwhelming me. Food doesn't really seem to help dissipate it. I tried the ginger stuff in previous pregnancies, and I just don't like ginger enough to make it through the gross flavor for some nausea relief. The only food that actually sounds good to me right now is vegetables and salad. My kids keep asking if I want ice cream, and I had a bite and I was super sorry....
This will be our 3rd homebirth. Both of my babies were waterbirths, and I imagine this one likely will be as well. The first pregnancy I also went to an o/b, which was a miserable experience with all the waiting for the 3 minute appointments. Our second pregnancy we just used our midwife. No doppler or ultrasound, only fetoscope. She did use a doppler in labor, which I was okay with. I think my labor was so short it may have been used twice. I have considered going to...
I'm so sorry mama. Thinking of you, waiting is the worst.