or Connect

Posts by loveandlight33

I don't have any, so my experience isn't first hand, but they are supposed to make your pants more comfortable. They can supposedly hold up pants, so you can just leave your pants unbuttoned, thereby avoiding maternity pants for a little while. I've read that some women never bought maternity pants, they just used belly bands. Some people don't feel like a belly band will hold up their pants so they hook a hairband or something through the loop on their jeans and tie the...
I didn't want to read and not respond, but I really don't have any BTDT advice. I have recently read that not everyone's hcg levels go up at double the amount. Here are two posts I have found on the boards that might give you some hope, but you can search around and find plenty more I'm...
I'm glad you were able to tell him so you don't have to walk around with a secret for a few weeks! Are you going to wait to tell your kids?   I just want to say again to be sure to ask all the right questions when you are interviewing care providers. I can only speak for the ones around here, but I am a doula and have seen (and heard) many horror stories of people not getting their vbacs because of an ob changing their game plan at the last minute. All through...
Did you end up telling your DH?
I agree with others, drink plenty of water, take a good prenatal, and just take good care of yourself in general. If you exercise already, continue to exercise.   In terms of a prenatal, I prefer the whole foods vitamins to synthetics, they are more bioavailable and don't cause the same stomach upset that many synthetics cause. And it can be hard to remember, but vitamins that you take over the course of a day are usually preferred to those that are one a days, just...
Soooo tired, not sleeping well at night, yawning all day long. I don't remember being this tired so early in my other pregnancies, but I didn't know as early as I do this time so maybe I was just as tired, but just thought I was extra tired.
Congrats on your BFP!   Not knowing your ovulation date, it is hard to say when your due date would be. But if you only had sex on 2/18, that narrows it down to a much smaller window. It is likely conception happened within 3 days of sex. I'm not sure about doctors in your area, but around here with VBACs moms usually have to lie to their care providers to build in extra time in case they go "overdue" so they aren't pressured into either an induction or a section....
I had implantation cramps 5 dpo and got a faint BFP 7 dpo. From 8 dpo on I have had off & on cramping, some so strong it feels like period cramps, although I usually never cramp until after AF actually arrives. I've been really tired, last night I went to bed at 8, meant to take a nap but never got up until this morning, whoops. Yawning all day today, it just won't go away. Yesterday I was pretty irritable and very sensitive, tears coming way too easily. Sounds like...
Yay, glad your tests are getting darker now!
My DD nurses very occasionally at bedtime, she says there is still milk but I don't know. I nursed DS all through my pregnancy with DD which got to be too much to handle at times, but I didn't want to end the nursing relationship before he was ready. DD nurses much less than DS did so I don't expect to have the same problems this time around.