or Connect

Posts by raproo

i hadn't received update emails for this thread and i thought no one else had posted here... thank you guys very much for your help!
thank you very much!
  pek64 - I agree with CrunchyMama19, it sounds like John Taylor Gatto... however I did a quick search for his bio and it doesn't jive with your description of the author so i don't think he's the one http://johntaylorgatto.com/aboutus/john.htm ... so I'm not sure he is the author of whatever book you read... I wish you knew what book or author because I want to homeschool/unschool our DD when the time comes and DH is opposed because of the "socialization" reasoning......
Hi there, I am new to the forums here and new to motherhood with DD being 8wks! I know some of you may think it's waaay early to think about schooling but I like to be ahead of the curve and I have a bit of convincing to do...   Basically assuming DD and I get along well over the next few years and I feel able to connect with her and teach her well, I want to plan on homeschooling or unschooling. I am familliar with John Taylor Gatto through some podcasts and am...