or Connect

Posts by boongirl

Being as the cat is as wide as a football, that explains why he had such stupendous whiskers! He was fat and needed really long ones! I never knew that was the reason. Thanks
problem#1: We have one cat who cannot come into the house without supervison and one that can. So, the cat door into the garage is one way. Bear cannot come in without us (he prefers the garage anyway) but Pete can. Pete prefers to let us know he is ready to come in by banging his head against the cat door in an attempt to get it to swing towards him so he can run back into the house. He actually succeeded once. But, he is also succeeding in damaging his whiskers. ...
that should be illegal!
Thank you Megan for clarifying. I don't really wish to get into detail about my medical issues but suffice to say that using progesterone cream is the supplement of choice for both my medical condition and my practitioner. I generally like to assume, unless otherwise indicated, that women posting at mdc about their medical needs know their diagnosis. I did, by the way, ask my naturopath today why those in her line of practice prefer cream to suppositories and why...
Thank you! I appreciate a way to benefit MDC but not have to worry about my paypal account being frozen or drained or any of the other nightmarish things that have happened with that system.
I understand why Jeffrey won. The judging is done from a high fashion perspective and Jeffrey's collection was the most high fashion, the most daring, the best construction. If you look closely at that green striped dress, it was constructed amazingly. Having those zippers as details was very difficult to pull off and look good. All of his stuff had far better construction, in terms of difficulty, than the others. And, from a high fasion point of view, Laura's...
Gee Megan and Cassidy, do you think maybe you could be more supportive? You are basically telling women who are worried about miscarriage, as they have had them in the past, that they should just worry more. We are doing what we can to prevent miscarriage and have healthy babies. Please don't be discouraging. This is one area where you should really be as positive as possible. If you have something positive to say about progesterone, please say so. But, don't tell us...
It seemed to me that they were all thinking the same thing, the Jeffrey had help. It kind of seemed like it was eating at them. I cannot imagine being in a competition that is so high stakes and wondering something like that. I would probably have discussed it with the other three and had all three of us report our concerns to Tim. Laura is brave to do it herself. If she did not and Jeffrey won and then it was found that he had help, what would happen? I think it just...
Since my dd is named for her deceased grandfather, she asks a lot of questions about heaven. Dh and I are not religious at all, not one iota, but for her sake we talk about it. Seems easier than saying he was cremated and his ashes are in a small box on grandma's shelf in her tv room. (she is only 3) so here are the questions where is heaven can we see heaven can grandpa see us is it very far away how do you get there can we visit it will he come back does he have...
I've always been of the mindset that grandparents get to determine what they want to be called until the child is old enough to make up another name. My dad is poppa john which is silly but that is his choice. My mom is grandma sue and dh's mom is grandma jean. I figure it was their decision. What is wrong with your dad being big dad and your dh being dad? Maybe the problem is that they don't like each other and your dh does not like their names being similar? That...