or Connect

Posts by boongirl

24 hours has not really been long. He is doubtless very uncomfortable but I think the recharge and the probiotics are really all you can do for now. I would call the doc in the am to see what they say or take him to the ER tonite if he gets to be in a lot of pain. Don't do the otc stuff. It only blocks up what needs to be coming out. The BRAT diet is a good long term idea, for the next few days. You might try some topical witch hazel to help his sore anus. That is...
Give him some anticio books to read and tell him you will discuss it with him when he has read what you already know. That made my mil quiet up about cosleeping. After he has read up on why cio is damaging, then you can better discuss his ideas of pros and cons. Right now, he is only seeing it as a short term solution to a work problem. But, it is really a long term parenting choice. Have you tried other means of working/sleeping? Some ideas slinging or packing...
I had 4 butterfly bush plants in my yard in Seattle (we just moved) and they all were hardier than heck. Seattle is sometimes called zone 5 and sometimes called zone 7, depends on where you look as there are different groups who categorize differently. My butterfly bushes were not the kind you see on the side of the freeway. Those are invasive. But, they were the kind that will grow taller than the house in a few months and then flop over on the rest of the yard if...
I've freecycled large stuff that has nowhere to go, like firewood and old barbecue (which one guy got, surprisingly, because he is retired and enjoys fixing them up and donating them ). I've craigslisted good stuff but that just became annoying at all the haggling and the times they don't come by and dh convinced me that I am putting mine and dd's lives in jeopardy inviting strangers over. (he's overprotective, but I love him) Garage sales are annoying, I think, and...
Your next pregnancy could be different or totally the same. But, you might want to give yourself a break until she is completely sleeping through the night. My child and pregnancy were also difficult and we did not even begin to think about another one until she turned three and was fully weaned and sleeping through the night. Now, at 3.5 she is fully potty trained, day and night, and things are easier. The past is but a dream........or nightmare, however you want to...
What is the new siggy rule? It has always been only 2 lines allowed. What is new?
That would really vary by location and age. I would ask that question in the canada tribe section or better yet, ask another parent from your child's school or someone with a child that age in toronto. I can tell you that in Western WA, kids this age will dress up and find some place to go to a party, like the recreation center or the mall, an adult chaperoned halloween carnival type party where they can have age appropriate fun. Some kids still trick or treat but not...
I used to have terrible yeast infection problems and I handled them and got rid of them for good by taking all sugars out of my diet for at least one month. That means fruit and any kind of sugars of any kind, including all alcohol. It is hard but it wil be worth it. Yeast infections are never just vaginal. They are more than likely all through your digestive system and healing the gut helps heal the vagina. I've even had them in my throat (thrush). Then, find a good...
I do as much as I can do during the time that my husband is working in his office. And, still, even doing almost all the chores and the menu planning and the errands and the shopping, I have more free time than he has. I only have one child and I am sure that would be different if there were more than 2. It really comes down to me just doing as much as I can so that our family time, during the weekend, is for fun and chores that we do together like yardwork or cooking. ...
Was/is there a reunion show? I was out of town for two weeks and see on the bravo website that there was/is a reunion show (#12). Did anyone see it? It is on tomorrow at 9am. I may watch it.