or Connect

Posts by boongirl

Quote: Originally Posted by PatchyMama yes, his collection was shown, you can google and find the getty images of it I am trying to get the video to load, so far no luck. I cannot get the video to load. Don't forget that last season they had all three finalists do their shows when really one showed 2. I forget names. But, they do that on purpose, I am sure, to keep us in the dark. So, they may have let Jeffrey show when he was in...
My miscarriage last may started out as light bleeding in the 7th week and then progressed to worse and worse cramps with heavier and heavier bleeding until it all started to come out over the course of 3 days or so.
Quote: Originally Posted by megan sacha Natural creams don't have much of an impact since you're not absorbing nearly as much. I am using cream right now. My naturopaths (two) said they use this a lot with women to prevent miscarriage, during the first trimester. (I had one in may) My docs said that suppositories and cream work the same way and that there is no way to know how much of the ingested type is being screened by the liver nor is...
Thanks for the dddc, whoever did it. It took me a while to remember what gabbly was but now I understand and appreciate it. I still cannot figure out why I cannot do that chatting thing. I used to be a systems administrator at several schools where I taught, for god's sake! I can build a computer (a pc, of course, I have no idea how to repair my mac) I should know what the problem is, but no, I just keep getting frozen and falling behind on the conversation and then...
I am in charge of one this year. We are also doing the pin the nose on the pumpkin thing as well as a craft where the kids make spiders out of black fuzzy balls and black pipe cleaners. Not so much a game but fun. And, we are having a halloween story tent. One member is bringing a tent and we are putting blankets over it and reading fun halloween stories by flashlight, in costume.
I just found out that some friends of mine have had horrible experiences with paypal and they are not alone. http://www.paypalsucks.com/ outlines what I am referring to. It seems to be common and a bit scary. So, I cancelled my account. Is there any other way to make purchases at MDC, like ddds or the store or memberships?
I also read here once upon a time that porcelan sinks sometimes get scratches in them that then get dirty easily. The more you scrub them and clean them the more you make the scratch a bit bigger each time, even with soft scrub. Sometimes they need to be re-enameled or whatever it is that is coating them needs to be replaced. I know my old sink never looks white but I don't care. Someday, I will replace it or reseal it. Oh, and I use baking soda, bon ami, or plain...
Well that is weird, then. I am sorry for you.
Is this behavior the result of her accident or was she this way to begin with? If it is the result of her accident, then it would be a good life lesson for your kids to learn that not all people are perfect. Could you talk to your dad about helping you set some limits, like not holding the babies, not asking questions about nursing, etc? Kind of seems like punishment for your dad to not have your support in his marriage, he has already given so much to this woman after...
Here is a product that works. You could probably make something like it at home.