or Connect

Posts by FeministFatale

I agree with the pp, I wouldn't put too much stock into those charts. I think that you are doing exactly as you should. I think it's important for children to follow their own hunger cues. Also, I think that if you start to focus on her weight, you may make it a problem, where there probably wasn't one to begin with. When I was a baby, I was SUPER big. From my pictures, I look like one of the chubbiest babies ever. My knees alone had 5 rolls each. When I was a...
LaRue and I just got back from a fabric store. While we were there she started chanting loudly "I like boobies! I like boobies!" Hahahaha, it made me laugh.
Quote: Originally Posted by Yo Becca And my favorite, "Don't hit Daddy's leg." "I not hitting! I just hugging his leg a little bit!!" Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, but that is SO funny LaRue does like to get dressed up more than being naked, which is funny because Chloë was the opposite. She was always stripping off her clothes. I just realized that each of LaRue's 3 outfit changes is somehow related to a cartoon. Can you believe that I...
LaRue is turning 2 this week!! I seriously can't believe it! My baby is growing too fast! We had a birthday party for her yesterday. It was really laid back, we had it at the park so that we could save ourselves house clean-up after the party was done. LaRue decided that she really wanted to wear her Tinkerbelle costume, which is her favorite thing to wear. As soon as it is out of the dryer, she has to put it on and wear it until it goes back into the hamper. Here...
Becca ~ That school sounds awesome. How did you find it? How does Robin like it so far? Yes, LaRue has long hair, it's past her shoulders. When it's wet, it goes down to the middle of her back. It's funny because she is this petite little girl with LONG hair. Jen ~ yummm, hummus....Do you have any vegan bakeries in your city? That would make it a lot easier for you to find a yummy birthday cake. They also have them at Whole Foods, at least they do locally for...
Thanks girls Zen-Ozz ~ Thanks! Yes, I made that set she is wearing. Almamiel ~ Well to go along with her Mickey Mouse fascination (this is what happens when you go to Disneyland 30 times before you turn 2 years old), she picked out a Mickey Mouse themed cake. It's a fancy cake that is yellow with big dots on it, it looks like a funky wrapped present, and then there is a Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse figurine and Goofy popping out of a box.
Jen ~ I'm 1/2 Serbian and 1/2 Euro mutt (mostly Dutch and German). Glenn is 1/2 Philipino and 1/2 Euro mutt (mostly Spanish and French). So LaRue and Chloë are 1/4 Serbian, 1/4 Philipino, and 1/2 Euro. Sounds like a very stressful day! I hope the rest of your day treats you better!
Liz ~ Congrats on your new baby!! You will have to share pictures! I hope the adjustment from one child to two, is going well for you. Anna ~ You are so close!! I can't wait to hear about your birth, I'm so excited for you and your family. Becca ~ Can I just say that I'm very impressed that you have already updated us from Shanghai!! I thought you would be MIA for at least a little while. So happy to learn that I'm wrong. I'm loving hearing about your...
Jen ~ That's so great that she got the job! How exciting! When does she get to start? Leomom ~ I'm SO happy that you like the froggy outfit! Post pictures if you can! StacyL ~ That is quite the poo story, blech. I never realized that dogs could be so gross, lol. Augustine ~ Great pictures, your kids are so adorable. Anna looks like such a happy and content baby. The verbal issue that we are having with LaRue is that she doesn't pronounce s's. She can say...
Becca ~ That sucks that Clint has to be done 5 days a week, I'm sure that gets hard on your family. But it must be nice that you get an extra few weeks to get everything together before leaving the country. I don't buy/wear leather. I haven't bought/worn leather for about 7 years now (been veggie for 12 years, since I was 16). Sometimes I'm bummed when I see really cute shoes, but find out that they are leather. However, I do have lots of fun scouting out...