or Connect

Posts by Cathy2

As of March3-4, 2011 minutes of the Childhood Commission on Childhood vaccines transcripts, 26% of claims filed were with Gardasil vaccine.  Going through Vaccine Court is not an easy process as the number of certified vaccine attorneys number less than 100 in the country.  Harder to find are medical experts who are willing to testify against the government.  These doctors are "black balled" by the pharmas and if they are into research, they sure will not jeopardize...
You are right, statistics really don't mean anything if your child has been injured.  The FDA and CDC have been notorious for advocating drugs that have eventually been removed "post marketing" incidents.   If this many people were injured or killed because of faulty brakes on a car, the manufacturer would be put to task and the Consumer Protection Agency would issue recalls.  Why is it that our youth can still be subjected to vaccines with serious side effects; such as...
VAERS reports  
Less than 5% of vaccine reactions are ever reported in the case of adverse events.  The VAERS system is flawed in so many ways.  Some parents do not even realize that their child's health or new symptoms occurred after a vaccine.  Some valid vaccine injuries don't even make it to Vaccine Court because parents are not aware of it and do not seek out knowledgeable legal advice. We did not put 2 and 2 together until after my daughter had her third shot of Gardasil in...
new to this...where is a good place to post?
If you are thinking about getting this vaccine for your daughter or son, please investigate this drug.  There have been 126 deaths and over 28,0000 "reported" events of an adverse reaction.  Please investigate before you vaccinate.  I thought because I had pre-cervical cancer that it was a great thing for my daughter in 2007.  Five plus years later, and my daughter still is not what she was prior to the vaccine.  She was athletic, healthy and primed for a great career...