or Connect

Posts by tattoedmama87

This is pretty long but I could really use a friend and some advice from people who have gone through the same thing. I'm feeling a little lonely and confused.   Hi ladies. I can't talk to any of my friends about this because they don't understand (they're all young, still going out to drink, etc - a BFN is a great thing to them).   A little sad today.    My periods have been like clockwork since my daughter was born. I have PCOS and I used to experience 2-3...
Not really. On DPO 16 (or approximate), I tested three different times with Answer Brand tests. Within the 3-minute window, they were all negative but they all three turned positive shortly after ten minutes.  I *KNOW* they're supposed to be invalid but I've read very conflicting information online. Some women say this indicated a true positive for them, others say it means nothing. And even others say that it's an evap line online if it's clear/gray. These lines were...
Each month on the 14th day, I have a sharp pinch-like feeling on one or the other side of my lower abdomen. Sometimes it's a little painful and I have to step aside. Before having my daughter and experiencing periods, I never noticed this feeling. I think it's because I wasn't ovulating. When I have this feeling, I notice tons of watery EWCM and I'm really "in the mood". I've read online that some women experience this and it's ovulation pain. You're right, I won't know...
I suppose I'm under WTF is going on??   DPO 15, no sign of AF, 2 neg HPTs :(  
Hello everyone (: I'm new here.   A little back story: I'm currently 25 and a mother to a 6-month-old baby girl. When I was 20, I began having issues with my period. It slowly disappeared. I started seeing my husband then and I kept thinking I was pregnant. I went through soooo many tests! We were young and stupid and didn't use protection. I would go 3-6 months without a period. He had been told by doctors that he would likely never conceive due to unresolved...