or Connect

Posts by PajamaMama

The only thing I can think of is to try and make sure that she drinks a little, even if it's just a sip of water here and there, so that if she has to vomit again at least she has something to come back up. Dry heaves are horribly uncomfortable and they can be scary to kids. Do you have any popsicles? My 11 year old daughter really likes the Edy's all fruit kind. I hope she's asleep again by the time you read this!
Oh, Ruthla. That just sucks. Do you have a can of Spot Shot? I was able to clean dried hot chocolate out of a pale beige berber a few days ago with nothing but Spot Shot. It cost less than $4 for the big can at Lowes.
I wouldn't pay anything. Little accidents happen all the time. She would never have gotten a policeman to write you the ticket if you had called the police...she was behind you, coming out of a parking lot onto a road? She would never successfully sue you, and the fact that she's asking for a rental reimbursement is crap. If you feel morally obligated to pay something, tell her you'll pay xx amount to the shop directly, AFTER she has the work done. I would not give her...
My own Charlotte is 3 years old and luuuuvs her 'chogwits'. : I'll meet you in the Bad Mommy Cave with a big box of Godiva
Quote: Originally Posted by Aprilbaby07 You probably don't want to start pumping seeing as the first few days of "milk" is extremely essential to your baby. I wouldn't pump but not for the above reason. I just think pumping is a pain and not an ideal way to empty the breast anyway. But please, don't worry about 'using up' all your colostrum. Your body will make it for the little period after your baby's birth that your baby needs it. You can't...
Quote: Originally Posted by operamommy It's not $6000, but sheesh....I just might have to have his teeth listed as one of my valuables at the end of all this. : ..and just think...I have an almost 4 year old...and a baby on the way...by the time the oldest is ready to start college, it will be time to think about braces for my now-4 year old...ack! If their teeth all need $6k braces, I could have had...what...6 AWESOME cruise...
You could fit all this stuff into a small under-bed size rubbermaid style plastic tub, and keep it in your garage or attic someplace. I have old docs like that, I'm loathe to be rid of them but I wonder if I'll ever need them...so that's what I've done. They aren't really accessible but they *exist*. I have old property records, our honorable discharges from the Army, stuff like that in there.
come on in...Village Mama is going to share a recipe for a Thai coleslaw dressing!
Our car ins. is about $700 every 6 months for full coverage on two cars: 1996 Chrysler Town n Country minivan, 1999 Honda CRV. We have a $250 deductible, perfect driving records, good credit. I see many people carrying liability insurance only. It seems the rationale is that the car is not that valuable. Perhaps...but can you afford to replace it if it is totaled? Do you rely on that transportation? Also...do you have enough coverage to save you if you're in an...
Quote: Originally Posted by annabanana thanks. could be. do you think i should address this in an email? somehow? like something cheerful? ask them if they have any concerns or have issues to discuss, both about GD and the group? I wouldn't do this. I think it would cement in their minds that you are all about AP/GD and have a one-facet personality, which is obviously not true I'd just try to be nice and not bring up parenting at all for...