or Connect

Posts by PajamaMama

Quote: Originally Posted by Finch I live in the South, so those little booklets are everywhere here. People leave them in bathroom stalls (no I'm not kidding, taped to the door usually), in dressing rooms, on tables at restaurants, tucked under windshield wipers, tucked into books at bookstores, on park benches....everywhere. It's an evangelical thing. I'm so used to it it doesn't even faze me anymore. : I kind of like reading about other...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aquafina : I am not a animal person but I do not like it when people are not responsible pet owners: My friend had a lab for about 2 years well the house she lived in was close to a main road she let the dog run the neighborhood Its one thing if you dont want to nuter spay your pets but fence your dam yard.Shes had to pick it up from the pound a few times.I guess her DH said that the dog needed his balls so I am sure the dogs...
If they will eat peanut butter let them eat it...it's pretty nutritionally dense and there are good brands without additives (although if I were in your situation I would not worry too much about added sugar to be honest) What about cheese? You can buy blocks of cheese and cut it into little cubes or sticks. Hard cheeses are OK for many people with lactose intolerance and are a fairly high calorie food. If your ds likes yogurt make sure you are buying him full fat...
St. George Island, FL We've rented here and it's a great place... Sunshine is the name of the house we rented, but there are many to choose from, some with private pools, some with high speed internet included, some pet friendly... Very reasonable too
My 3 year old dd's favorite gift is her Pixter, my 11 year old dd's is the iPod Nano we gave her.
My 3-1/2 year old is picky and often doesn't want the food the rest of the family is eating for dinner. I keep whole grain bread and natural peanut butter on hand all the time, and plenty of yogurt and fresh fruit. That is pretty much what she lives on. I know from experience (I have an 11 year old too) that eventually she'll get bored with this limited option and will start to eat what we eat. Food struggles just aren't worth it to me. (I should mention that she ALSO...
My dd uses a seat insert on the regular potty and a pretty high footstool in front so she can rest her feet. Her knees are slightly higher than her hips when she poops. You can get those seat inserts (and footstools) at Target, or look at a home store in the toilet area (Lowe's or Home Depot). I'd skip the little potty...do you really want to scrub preschooler poops out of a plastic potty 2 or 3 times a day?
In my 6th month of pregnancy...yes I am happy with my body
Surely they didn't mean 'speed' as in amphetamines. You are reading too much into the sign.
I could not read this and not reply...I had a feeling that there was something not right about my 3rd pregnancy too, though I was afraid to share that thinking with anyone because I thought they would think I was just being weird or something. I had a miscarriage at almost 18 weeks. It was technically a miscarriage but really it was like giving birth, with contractions and dilation and everything. If you are really feeling this way, please don't wait another month for your...