or Connect

Posts by April80

Hi, I thought I would update what's happened since I posted.  Last week on Friday morning at his nap time he just didn't fall asleep after 30 minutes of nursing AND rocking at the same time.  He actually unlatched, looked at me and started laughing!   So I took him off and rocked him to sleep.  He fussed (but didn't cry) for about 5 minutes and then went to sleep...and slept...2 and a half hours!!!!  This is completely unheard of, he has always woken after 45 mins and...
Thank you all for taking the time to reply to me!   SweetSilver:  I forgot to mention but I have music and white noise playing to him and I also hum/sing along to the music.  What you say could be right...not all children need to nurse to sleep...maybe that's what he's telling me? Thanks for the suggestions   dancinganya:  I'm thinking that he might need a longer wind down time.  I put my older DD to bed just before him and her bedtime ritual (books etc) are...
Hi all! This is my first proper post so I'm sorry if this is something that has already been covered many times. My 10 month old DS has been having his sleep regression for the past 2 months and in that time has been very difficult to get to sleep by breastfeeding. He always used to fall asleep peacefully and quietly, but for that past month or two he's been jumping, squirming, rolling and basically NOT going peacefully to sleep while breastfeeding!! When I unlatch...
Hi all! I'm at SAHM to two beautiful children aged 2 and 10 months. Looking forward to getting to know you all! April80