or Connect

Posts by Jackeke

!!! I used to work with parrots. I still think there's a decent market for them, even on places like Craigslist. You could also make a Yelp page, wordpress site advertising them as well. There's also pets for sale sites and you can charge 1000 for a eclectus or african grey im sure. Only thing is they live for so long..probably no repeat customers heh,
I always try to win smaller cash or gift card contests. Like I just entered this one: http://www.momtastic.com/parenting/398837-enter-our-single-moms-club-sweeps/ $200 for a photo caption isn't too bad?  and only a few people seem to have entered so far so I think chances are good. I've craigslisted and ebay stuff I won that I didnt want as well.    Anyone ever tried ebay-ing? Sometimes I make some good money there selling old clothes and knick knacks. 
Waahhh wish I had more time 
Maybe its the CPAP mask he's using?   I totally feel you on this though! The first time I slept next to the DH I nearly thwacked him with a pillow! Normally I love falling asleep next to my partner so imagine my surprise when I learned he sounded like a yeti. I literally stared at the ceiling until 4 AM and thought "how am I going to handle this?!" He'd hit my face in his sleep as well..he was an arm flailer.    He got his supplies through Apria, and I know the newer...
Most women will experience super light or no period on the Mirena...my first period just passed and its pretty much already stopped. Spotting for two days and thats all. Most women will also experience much heavier periods while on Paragard. Insertion hurts like a B*GJFGHDO!!!! though. It doesnt hurt for everyone...but I was crying and throwing up in pain for hours afterwards. I usually have a really high pain tolerance as well. Think constipation cramps *sorry if TMI*...
There's schools for Ayurveda if you're interested asherah! There's one nearby us in Socal called "SCU". The campus looks a bit archaic though.
Hi countryangels   Mmm I buy these pseudo starlight mints http://www.drjohns.com/Simply-Xylitol-Peppermint-Hard-Candies-p/apep200.htm They taste just like normal peppermints (maybe a tad bit stronger but not uncomfortably so) but I don't think they have little mints. And theyre made from birch xylitol in the USA   I know some people do bake with xylitol but I would be a bit worried about ingesting so much of it at one time. It does make your stomach very upset...
Hi Azzeps,    I know it does sound overwhelming but honestly, one step at a time. Don't try to go cold turkey because in my experience this sets up a lot of people for failure. I agree with the other girls tips to: make half your meal veggies that are prepared in a sensible way, 1/4 meat or protein, 1/4 carbs soups are amazing     But i'd also like to add: eating a CLEAN breakfast every morning really helps to keep you full to lunch. Lately I...
Hi freckled,   Just out of curiosity...do you trust your dentist? I hated my old one. They can damage nerves in the tooth while drilling making it ultra sensitive after a filling. Are you sure youre just reacting to the fillings? I dont think i've ever heard of that but im sure its possible. I just didnt want to rule out a bad dentist either   I personally never get amalgam anymore. I would prefer no fillings but...my teeth are just naturally weak despite good...
I would definitely try Trulia.com to browse for listings. You can choose the area you want and then browse all the houses for rent in your price range, adjust the bedrooms etc.   I would say 2-3000 is a pretty safe bet, but youll definitely be more near the 3000 range. Over 3000 if you're in La Jolla   Carmel Valley area, La Jolla are the best for schools. Carmel Valley has tons of families BUT no shopping areas nearby- La Jolla has plenty of those. Carmel Valley...