or Connect

Posts by herballybaby

My family is in a very similar situation! My daughter is 25 months old, and has cavities in her four front teeth resulting from a recently diagnosed lip-tie. She also fell and, possibly because of the cavity damage, broke her left front tooth. I was really at a complete loss as to why the cavities were even developing before the lip-tie diagnosis. We have a very, very healthy primal-esque diet, lots of exercise and she has only been sick once since birth.   When we...
Thank you for the reply!   I've already started her on FCLO/BO and am hoping the cell salts and clay arrive later this week.   Unfortunately, in addition to the gluten problem, she's been diagnosed with an upper lip tie. However, we've been having quite a bit of difficulty finding a dentist who will correct it without general anesthesia. I'm hoping to hear back from two practices of laser dentistry in our area soon, but it's starting to seem like we may have to...
Hi there everyone!   I'm very new to these forums, but I'm in need of a little help. My little girl is 2yo, and recently we've been having a few issues with teeth.   After some careful consideration, I'm starting to think she may have celiac disease. I have it, and we've been fairly cautious about introducing her to grains. I've been very watchful of her reaction. It seems that since we started slowly introducing gluten, her teeth have taken a turn for the worse....