or Connect

Posts by irishmomma10

Thank you all for sharing your lists...I just made mine by combining all of yours :-)  I have 6 weeks until my due date--but DS came at 38--so I could be getting down to the wire.  Throw in closing on a house on the 16th, a few minor remodeling projects, and moving...I need to get organized!
irishmomma10--16th :-)
I agree--sounds reasonable and please do not pay anything additional for shipping. Thanks again for organizing! I am excited to see some finished projects!
My three year old is intact--and to my knowledge the only male on either side of our family. I am sure people have opinions, but for the most part haven't said anything to us. As all have mentioned above--there is no care needed beyond a typical clearning. When he was still in diapers we would have a bit of redness on the tip from time to time, but just like any other redness, letting him air out for a few minutues remedied it. I echo what other have said regarding...
I am in.  Thanks for the PM this morning to remind me to "sign up"--I hope you are all having a wonderful September!
Neaera,  I am so sorry. I do not have any suggestions for making it better, but wanted to show my support.  You are describing my experience with DS to a "T".  I finally stopped vomiting around 23 weeks--and started gaining weight.  I lost 15 lbs. in the first trimester and a couple more in the early weeks of my 2nd.  I ended up gaining about 25 in the remaining 15 weeks.  My son was fine as well--I had a healthy, spontaneous, natural birth at 38.5 weeks. He was 8 lb.s 8...
I am not sure if this helps at all, but we decided on the Chicco Keyfit 30 with DS.  That was based on lots of reseach 2.5 years ago.  We will use the same seat this time for #2.  We started with the Britax bucket--but it was WAY too big for our Honda Civic.  The Chicco fit great and was on the higher end of safety ratings.  With all of that said, I know many people who have the Graco Snugride and love it as well.  I am not aware of the differences between the connection...
What a great idea!  I am interested :-)
I am so sorry for your loss.  Thinking of you and your family.
Thinking of you and wishing you the best!