or Connect

Posts by Winter2013

Thanks for the advice, I can't quit chocolate cookies sometimes!
Thanks for the reassurance! They seem better when in a bra, it's more at night when I take it off they hurt more. I'm getting used to it though.
So I know chocolate has caffeine in it too, not just tea and coffee, does that mean I shouldn't be eating it? Because that is impossible and I just ate half a packet of chocolate biscuits.... was that bad? Are you avoiding chocolate or limiting amounts? I haven't had any for a few days but now just had quite a lot...so I'm not sure.
Just wanted to add that I am maybe 30lbs overweight and conceived in the 'normal time range' for my age. I think as long as your cycles are regular then it's fine, mine were pretty regular so I assume my weight wasn't affecting my fertility. If you are dieting too much it can affect your cycle. Berry Congrats to you!!  Delighted  
I am almost 7 weeks and have gained 2 pounds, which I feel isn't too bad. My jeans feel very tight when I sit down already though, so may need to get the next size up in those, apart from that everything is fitting okay. When I'm nauseous I find eating helps it go away, which is great in a way but bad for the weight gain, so I do worry about gaining too much, but I would rather not feel sick...
So sorry for the losses here 
Wow I'm glad you ladies have shared your experiences on this! It sure makes me want to have my first appointment earlier now to check for a heartbeat!! How awful and quite scary to know you could get blood poisoning if nothing happens naturally... I just assumed everything is okay unless you start bleeding. Maybe that is only a small number of cases, but still seems significant on here.
Seriously, my boobs are literally painfully tender, I barely even touch them myself only to put my bra on and taking that off hurts! I looked at them in the mirror today and am sure they are kinda pinkish like inflammed...is that bad? They seem to be overly tender compared to others on here and I've never had this symptom before...now the pinkness to them is concerning me, could it be an infection? I don't have a high temperature or have any other illness like symptoms,...
I don't know how anyone can breastfeed while they are in early pregnancy,  my boobs are literally painfully tender, I barely even touch them myself only to put my bra on and taking that off hurts! I looked at them in the mirror today and am sure they are kinda pinkish like inflammed...is that bad? They seem to be overly tender compared to others on here and I've never had this symptom before...now the pinkness to them is concerning me. I'll make a post about it and...
I'm almost 7 weeks and am feeling nauseous on and off throughout the whole day! -But if I don't let myself get hungry, or eat as soon as I start feeling sick then it helps it go away....which seems so bizarre because when unwell feeling sick you just don't eat... so with pregnancy sickness it is the opposite for me. Envirobecca your day sounds similar to mine with all the snacking... I am trying to keep the snacks to smaller items but that isn't working so well... I just...