or Connect

Posts by Handsthathold

This is how I've been feeling on and off since the beginning of 2nd trimester.  I don't always get headaches everyday but when I do it usually persists for several days.  I go to sleep after a day of suffering, hoping to wake up with relief, only to wake feeling miserable again.  I haven't allowed myself to take any medication, I usually just try to stay hydrated and get some rest. 
Thanks! I would buy it if I weren't pregnant, I really wanted it but there wasn't a bigger size and the material didn't give.  Hmm.. maybe target sells it in plus size online, I will check. They also had several other colors and patterns that I thought were very cute.      Edit: I just checked online and yes target does sell their clothes online in extended sizes so yay I think I'll order two in that style
I also have been grouchy towards my husband which I realized sometime last week so I've been trying to be nicer, more loving, and patient.  He started a new full time job which now makes 3 so I'm just really appreciative of all the hard work he's doing right now so that's helping curb my moodiness; I hope!   At the moment I am so HUNGRY!   I ate pasta that I made last night- Alfredo shells w/ spinach, then realized I was still hungry about half hour later and ate...
Mrs- Na it wasn't maternity and was a bit to snug, I wouldn't be able to wear it for long, but I loved the color!  
    18 weeks 4 days in the dressing room at target.
Such a cute belly MamaMash and I love that color of your top!  
I'm 18 weeks and 2 days and haven't felt anything obvious, although during the night when I'm laying on my side sometimes I think I feel kicks.  I can't wait to feel regular movement, Its my first pregnancy and I'm really looking forward to it!   Like Kali mentioned, I'm not very thin so that could why..  
yep :)
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/33vp2et.jpg[/IMG]   This is my first pregnancy and I feel like I'm huge! 17w 5d  
Hello all, this is my first time posting so forgive me for not being down with all the lingo (abbreviated terms).   My husband and I have only been able to agree on one name for a girl (we aren't finding out the sex) and we did so months ago.  Ari or Arie, we haven't decided on which spelling or exact pronunciation but they are similar.  We both strongly feel that it will be a girl which is why we haven't thought of many boy names.  He likes Enoch for a boy but I'm...