or Connect

Posts by DanishMom

I have friends who have done at home insemination. The man was taking paxil but found it easier to ejakulate on his own. They used a big syringe. Sometimes if the meds are delayed a bit ejakulation becomes easier. It's a balance between being able to come and not get full blown withdrawal symptoms What is a turkey baster?? Good luck TTC.
Is that because you were divorced a long time a go and it doesn't feel relevant or is because you did it solo from the beginning? I don't feel the same. I thinks it's natural that many of the mamas here are newly divored or that custody related problems takes it's toll. Divorces and co-parenting problems are the reality of most mamas here. Tell us what it is that you miss or need and there might be others who share your feelings?
Quote: Originally Posted by betsyj I took ballet classes as a kid and can tell you from experience that teachers are often already looking for the girls who will be good and separating them from the girls who won't be. I am sure that there are ballet classes out there that don't do this, but in my classes there were actually rows based on ability and if you were in the first row it meant you were really good. If you were in my row it meant you really...
Quote: Originally Posted by cycle Appeal now. Contact the media, contact oprah, contact Dr. Phil (I am serious, this is beyond appalling). This judge needs to be publicly exposed for doing this, he is clearly ruling with extreme bias. I would appeal and then get on the internet and research to find any help you can with this, write letters, make phone calls. I am so so sorry, this is just beyond words. I am nearly in tears for you. Please appeal...
Avani - I've been reading all your post during this awful ordeal. I can't express just how sad I am that this is happening to you and your kids. I'm sending you hugs and support. I know you are an amazingly strong woman and you'll continue to fight. I will think about you and the kids and pray for all of you. Please keep us udated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Seie How sad. You can love someone in many ways - be in love, love as a partner or as a friend. But to live a life with someone you dont love? I did live in a relationship that was based on respect and friendship (until he got sick and abusive that is, but that is a kind of a different story) - but after I left him I met a man that I love. How I could ever have lived a life without that feeling is a mystery to me. I guess...
Welcome mama :-)
Quote: Originally Posted by kirei Thanks, your responses are helpful, and I am trying to just be present in the moment. I just know that I really like him a lot, and am not sure how I feel about what he is telling me. I guess I feel like... if he already knows he doesn't want this to go anywhere, then I hope he will tell me that. If he just needs time.... I'm ok with that. I don't know. Its a difficult situation to be in. I think you...
Quote: Originally Posted by kirei Thanks, your responses are helpful, and I am trying to just be present in the moment. I just know that I really like him a lot, and am not sure how I feel about what he is telling me. I guess I feel like... if he already knows he doesn't want this to go anywhere, then I hope he will tell me that. If he just needs time.... I'm ok with that. I don't know. Its a difficult situation to be in. I think you...
My DS will be 8 in less than two months. We both love co-sleeping and do it every night. Even closer than before. WE just to share a king size but now we sleep on the same madras under the same duvee. It's possible now because he lies still when he sleeps. He sleeps alone in his own room at his dad's place and has no problem sleeping on camps or at friends. We both love co-sleeping and I don't see it stoping just yet. I think a lots of kids ask for their own bed around...