or Connect

Posts by DanishMom

holy cow they are beautiful. Congrats and enjoy your baby moon!!!
holy cow they are beautiful. Congrats and enjoy your baby moon!!!
Butterflymom - my mobile is not working at all. I'm waiting for a new sim card. Please know that I think about you all the time. Plese update - here or on FB or private email. I love you.
God, Avani, you have so much on your plate. I'm sending you hugs and peacefulness and hope the next court date goes well for you. Please update us - we all think about you. Much love to you and your kids.
Meemee I'm so sorry. BTDT- my ex is like yours! It's so hard when we can't give our kids what they want. How lucky for you DD that she can put words to her feelings and that she has a mommy and a great teacher that will talk to her and really hear her. She will be alright and so will you, but tonight it hurts and that's okay too. It's a chance to grieve. Hugs coming your way mama.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holland73 It is hard, Seie... I completely understand. Here is my suggestion... take it as you will. Take a step back and spend some time with yourself... just start making a dream list of everything you want in a relationship. Try... if you can, to separate the list from your current relationship, meaning don't let your current relationship have any input into this list. Then, narrow it down to 3-4 items that are...
Quote: Originally Posted by BelovedK Danish. First of all I want to say how happy I am for you it sounds perfect and wonderful I understand what you mean about missing being a single mom/ the end of an era.. I sometimes miss it even though I remarried this past June. DH moved in after we were married. DD was in her own bed, but sometimes she still needs to cuddle with mommy and it always seems to work out. Many times I go cuddle with her in her room....
Quote: Originally Posted by meemee .... awwwwww danish mama it sounds BEAUTIFUL.... perfect!!!! i am wondering why do you even ask the question. your life sounds like every single mama (who wants to be parnterened) dream. it sounds beautiful. i would totally feel like you though. sadness and excitement. but isnt that what life is always about. making choices to me is the worst thing in the world. because everytime i say yes to something i say...
Quote: Originally Posted by Oh the Irony Oh gosh. I think He's Just Not That into You is enough of a dating book for me. 1) Some men are simple. Some are complex. Very. Ask me how I know... 2) I deny "my right" to have a man pay for everything. He doesn't have to "pay for my time". We share time. He asks me to dinner, he can pay. I ask him, I pay. We date awhile, we trade off or split the bill. 3) Standards are good. Maybe I'm looking for a...
Hi mamas, As some of you may now I'm getting married and I will be moving in with my fiance in ten days. While there are no doubts in my mind that this is what I want there is also sadness. Sadness that I wont be living alone with my DS anymore. I will probably always feel as a single parent but of course living together will change some things. I think that living together will benefit my DS as he loves my fiance and it much closer to him than he is to his own...