or Connect

Posts by MissyJeanBee

May 10th due date. First child.    Hoping this baby is sticky! My first one didn't work out, so I'm hoping things will be favorable this time around. =)
Extreme tiredness. I didn't think it was possible to get prego symptoms this early, but my progesterone is over double what they were looking for. They said it needs to be at 10. Mine was 23 for my first blood test. So, perhaps it's pregnancy related after all!
So, I've dreamed of cloth diapering for awhile! Now it seems like my dreams have become incredibly complicated.   My husband and I live in an apartment. We've thought about moving several times, but our location is just so desirable in terms of safety and locational convenience. Our building has shared washer and dryer. It's coin operated and costs 2.50 dollars to wash and dry a load. A fair price, but not if I'm going to daily wash diapers. Bulk disposables would...
She's excited about it, so of course she wants to share. I don't think it's weird or gross. If someone feels uncomfortable by it, they can ignore her posts.   I don't think it's fair to call what she's doing weird or gross. She shouldn't be shamed for sharing something that's so transformative for her.   I don't understand why anyone would let these posts about her cervix bother them. It's so easy to skim over someone's posts on Facebook or temporarily take them...
Hey all!   So I have been thinking of all the ways to tell family that I am pregnant(my first), and I honestly can't help thinking up horrible reactions. Both my husband and I have very critical families. My husband and I have been together for many years and we are *very* stable financially. My husband is almost 30 and didn't want to wait too much longer.   The issues that his family have with me is that I said months ago I wanted to be a stay at home mom when...